Let's Admit that Wisconsin Scares Us . . .

All he has to do is beat then four times then. Brilliant.

Instead of Gordon or Clement beating us four times?! Talk about brilliant...

They have no WR's or TE's that you have to be "worried" about, loading up the box is a good play.
They are 117th in the nation in passing yards.

I'd feel comfortable with 8 in the box and Gerry playing deep. Whoever said that Stave has the advantage over TA in the passing game is sadly misinformed. He's barely average as a passer. McEvoy is worse. He couldn't hit water falling out of a boat.

The nice thing about having Gerry is that he is supremely talented at deep coverage but athletic and has the wheels to come up in run support and cutoff a RB if they do manage to get the edge on our front.

Gerry playing deep isn't what he's talking about.

It's what I'm talking about.

It won't surprise me in the least if Pelini has something a little different planned for Wisconsin defensively. Nothing radical, but something that they will have to adjust to. The big key to shutting them down it going to be tackling. They just can't have any breakdowns in tackling. Cooper and Gerry need to have their best days of the year in run support. Watch Wisconsin play they are not really a grind it out run team they are a big play run team. That has to be limited.

The only thing that really worries me is, that our D will get so consumed in Wisky's run game that we will forget about the TE or just the short pass playaction in general. It has been known to haunt us over and over again. Gordon will get some yards and he is a very good RB but I think our overall LB play has improved a lot and we are usually pretty damn stout up front. We just need to contain him and their QB, keep our eyes where they should be, and don't cheat.

#insider

Is a pissing match what you want? Excuse me for sharing what I was told, asinine speculation is much better!

Wouldn't surprise me to see some zero d played. But, you can't do it exclusively. I am sure they will mix In some cover 3.

Athletically our DB's will be able to hang with their WR.

Wisconsin is an average team at best. Sure, they have a dynamic RB but they also have a poor QB and no WR/TE that we can't zero coverage for an entire game. This game sets up very well for us, and I fully expect a 14+ point victory, with a 90% Abdullah.

HTO seriously, do really believe that crap or are you just goin for the homer of the yr. award

How is any of what he said being a homer? 14 points isn't a blowout and nothing he said was incorrect.

I happen to think it will be much closer but that doesn't mean someone who thinks we'll win by a couple touchdowns or more is full of it.

Sounds like something a homer would say.