Let's Admit that Wisconsin Scares Us . . .

Wisconsin seems to be the one Big10 team that has no fear of us. I'm not saying tOSU doesn't either, but there's something about Wisconsin's utter lack of fear of us that leaves me unsettled. They believe that they are superior to us, and act like it. Kind of like we used to behave toward teams back in the Big 8 days. They have flat-out spanked us in the two marquee games that we have played. They seem like us, just bigger and better at being us. Having said that, I still think we can win Saturday. But it's going to take a lot more guts and determination to win than most folks realize. Camp Randall isn't exactly an easy place for any team to win in.

Scares us as in the players? No, I'd say they dont, I'm sure the team has a healthy dose of respect for them, but that's it. As for them fearing us, again the same, they will be cocky since its at home and we all know what happened the last time we played.

As a fan I have a healthy respect for them as well, of the few things I fear Wisconsin football is not one of them.

Bigger, better us? Bull crap. We are bigger, we are better, and really there's not a lot similar about what we do IMO.

Our front four are going to smash their offensive lines teeth in, and Gordon is going nowhere. Did you see that hit Zaire had last week where he body slammed that dude? Get used to it, Zaire's on a rampage and he's gonna make Wiscy offense his bitch. Gerry isn't Stafford, Nate Gerry is having none of that ridiculous crap they pulled on our safeties in the prior matchup of which I no longer speak. Write it down, Gerry forces a fumble when he lays the wood to Gordon, J. Mitch scoops and scores. Gordon will come around that edge thinking he's got nothing but green, but he hasn't been paying attention cause Gerry rains down like a bullet and brings the thunder. Vince Valentine and Collins aren't gonna get pushed around out there guys, not by anybody, let alone a Vadger offensive linemen. Hey Stave, meet Rg4, you haven't faced anyone like this at all this season. You just don't even know the pain about to be inflicted upon you. Blackshirts! Time to feast!

We aren't scared of these guys......gimme a break.

Now our offense just has to come back to playing the way we know we are capable of. I see us doing exactly that and dropping 50 on dat ass.

Wiscy may have dominated against some weak competition but if you look back at the games, we technically dominated those same teams a bit more. I got faith in the Big Red in this one. FEAR? HA!

quote-Franklin-D.-Roosevelt-the-only-thi

• Fire 6

A thread about Wisconsin turns into a discussion about cholesterol... I love it :)

Look, they are scary because they run the ball really well and they have a good run defense. Those things should concern us. If we get ahead and force them to throw, I'll feel much better.

Need to win turnover margin and need to finish drives, especially if we can get strong field position from special teams like we have been getting lately. Starting in opposition territory better yield points.