Let's Admit that Wisconsin Scares Us . . .

Scare is a really strong word, respect Is a better word IMO.

The only thing that really worries me is giving up 2-3 long runs for tds.

I have watched a lot of Wisconsin this year, suggest others watch the Purdue game. They are really a big play run team. Their offense will get stopped for 2-3 series than Gordon or the other guy will break one for a 50 yard td. It happens a lot. NU will be by far the best defense they have played since LSU and the offense is the best they have played all year. Wisconsin's pass game is terrible it is not just the qb their receivers are very average.

NU should be able to commit 8 to the run.

NU just needs to play with confidence. I hope it is a 2 30 start. Personally I think TA run game is the most important thing offensively in the game. I truly can see him going +100 for the game if beck isn't afraid to let it happen.

As I have said all season, we have the horses to run with any team in the country. On either side of the ball. It depends on which coaching staff shows up (mainly O). The game goes as Beck calls it.

I would feel much better if AA was truly 100%, not 100% that he will play. He is the spark plug for this engine. Calm and intense under pressure. A leader. I was also hoping to see a marquee matchup between the 2 top hypes man RB candidates. The "better" stats, IMO, would have vaulted to the top as it is the only head to head of hypes man until Miss St vs Bama and then maybe Oregon in the playoffs.....Hope AA is 100%!

Bigger, better us? Bull crap. We are bigger, we are better, and really there's not a lot similar about what we do IMO.

Our front four are going to smash their offensive lines teeth in, and Gordon is going nowhere. Did you see that hit Zaire had last week where he body slammed that dude? Get used to it, Zaire's on a rampage and he's gonna make Wiscy offense his bitch. Gerry isn't Stafford, Nate Gerry is having none of that ridiculous crap they pulled on our safeties in the prior matchup of which I no longer speak. Write it down, Gerry forces a fumble when he lays the wood to Gordon, J. Mitch scoops and scores. Gordon will come around that edge thinking he's got nothing but green, but he hasn't been paying attention cause Gerry rains down like a bullet and brings the thunder. Vince Valentine and Collins aren't gonna get pushed around out there guys, not by anybody, let alone a Vadger offensive linemen. Hey Stave, meet Rg4, you haven't faced anyone like this at all this season. You just don't even know the pain about to be inflicted upon you. Blackshirts! Time to feast!

We aren't scared of these guys......gimme a break.

Now our offense just has to come back to playing the way we know we are capable of. I see us doing exactly that and dropping 50 on dat ass.

Wiscy may have dominated against some weak competition but if you look back at the games, we technically dominated those same teams a bit more. I got faith in the Big Red in this one. FEAR? HA!

quote-Franklin-D.-Roosevelt-the-only-thi

That quote was officially been changed after the McNeese St. game. "The only thing we have to fear is AMEER HIMSELF"

• Fire 4

Amgen AMG 145 K9. The coming cure for high cholesterol. Ask your doctor about it.

Wisconsin should bring fear to the fans, the team never. Why wouldn't we be worried about them. They play the game hard, have good coaching and have had our number when it mattered. This game will tell us if there is a chance at a 12-1 season. Nebraska gets by them, and it is likely. We get steam rolled $hit will hit the fan.

Really no idea of what to expect, I think our coaching is improving, concerned about Ameer and the other injuries, but they have some to is my guess. Looking forward to the game, but concerned about it for sure.

This game will tell us if there is a chance at a 12-1 season.

Nitpicky, but there's no way we have a 12-1 season, because with only one loss we would be in the championship game and a bowl game. 13-1, 12-2, or 11-2 are the most probable numbers if we get past Wisconsin.

Wiscy may have dominated against some weak competition but if you look back at the games, we technically dominated those same teams a bit more.

Uhh, not really. Our only two common opponents are Northwestern and Rutgers. They lost to Northwestern, but they beat Rutgers 37-0, which is a much better game than 42-24.

This game will tell us if there is a chance at a 12-1 season.

Nitpicky, but there's no way we have a 12-1 season, because with only one loss we would be in the championship game and a bowl game. 13-1, 12-2, or 11-2 are the most probable numbers if we get past Wisconsin.

Wiscy may have dominated against some weak competition but if you look back at the games, we technically dominated those same teams a bit more.

Uhh, not really. Our only two common opponents are Northwestern and Rutgers. They lost to Northwestern, but they beat Rutgers 37-0, which is a much better game than 42-24.

Agreed. A lot of people didn't want to admit that our win over Rutgers was sloppy until we played even worse against Purdue. I'm hoping they figure it out against Wisconsin 'cause playing the same way against them isn't going to result in a win.

• Fire 1

We will come to play and put up a dog gone fight regardless. If it's a close game, I actually believe we win. We have only lost like 1 in the last 12 or so games decided by 7 points or less. Bo and crew are tough and look like a team ready to make a move. Ameer or no Ameer this is a game where I trust my defense and take care of business. Skill wise we are superior and if we come in with hair on fire and gun a blazing, we're 9-1 fellas. Go Big Red can't wait for Saturday

Wisconsin doesn't scare me. The Huskers are the team that scares me. We can handle Wiscy just fine, but will we?

This is so on the money, it's frightening...

If you can shut down the passing game, and limit the damage Gordon does, this becomes a winnable ball game...

It's likely going to be a very B1G rock fight.