Let's Admit that Wisconsin Scares Us . . .

The only TOP 60 offense the Badgers have faced is Bowling Green.

Those who are quick to tear down Nebraska's stats and accomplishments based on "a crap schedule", have little credibility when touting Wisconsin having a "great" defense

This. Announcers said this prior to Purdue game. Wisky airing it out a lot today......

The only TOP 60 offense the Badgers have faced is Bowling Green.

Those who are quick to tear down Nebraska's stats and accomplishments based on "a crap schedule", have little credibility when touting Wisconsin having a "great" defense

is anyone doing that? and they both have pretty bad schedules, that is the more important point.

i think some on here are a bit delusional, when have we had a game where we were able to dominate them or even came close, and then look at the games they spanked us! If we are not able to throw effectively we are in for a rough night. They will be tough to run on and lets be honest our offensive line is average at best.I am and always have been for 50 plus years a huge fan but I am also a realist and there defense against our offense without an effective passing game ,not just the deep ball scares me! They are not a good matchup for us.

i think some on here are a bit delusional, when have we had a game where we were able to dominate them or even came close, and then look at the games they spanked us! If we are not able to throw effectively we are in for a rough night. They will be tough to run on and lets be honest our offensive line is average at best.I am and always have been for 50 plus years a huge fan but I am also a realist and there defense against our offense without an effective passing game ,not just the deep ball scares me! They are not a good matchup for us.

Our defense is leaps and bounds better than it was in 2011 and 2012. If TA can hold on to the snap and doesn't make boneheaded throws that lead to interceptions we win. Period. End of story.

• Fire 1