Anyone go to any whiskey message boards?

NUinID

Oh no, Tom Osborne, the guy who turned a blind eye to the behavior of Lawrence Philips and Christian Peter, is calling us out. Well, now I feel properly ashamed.

I'd be fine with you guys if you hadn't thrown beer at me, my wife, and my 14 year old son at the game. I'd only had that happen at Colorado before then.

Were their funerals nice after the slaps of doom?

Oh no, Tom Osborne, the guy who turned a blind eye to the behavior of Lawrence Philips and Christian Peter, is calling us out. Well, now I feel properly ashamed.

I'd be fine with you guys if you hadn't thrown beer at me, my wife, and my 14 year old son at the game. I'd only had that happen at Colorado before then.

Lie. We wouldn't waste beer by throwing it at anybody.

Also, we only throw things at 90-year-old grandmas and small children so your family does not qualify. Sorry.

Yeah, very good point you have there. If Osborne turned a blind eye to Lawrence Philips and Christian Peter, then Wisconsin fans must be INCREDIBLY HUGE DOUCHESTASTIC CLASSLESS DRUNKEN ASSHATS for him to call *them* out. lol

:lol:

• Fire 2

Since Tom Osborne is such a horror to this Wisconsin fan he must be sick over the fact that the Badger players who were accused of sexual assault last winter are still on the team.

Um, which Badger players are those?

Whoops, my bad, they just recruit them. Totes better.

Since Tom Osborne is such a horror to this Wisconsin fan he must be sick over the fact that the Badger players who were accused of sexual assault last winter are still on the team.

All the defensive linemen on your depth chart who fed NUpolo a handful of roofies, dressed him up in a Victoria's Secret mesh teddy, and had a long night full of fun and games with him. Oh wait, I guess he never reported that to the police. Nevermind.

All the defensive linemen on your depth chart who fed NUpolo a handful of roofies, dressed him up in a Victoria's Secret mesh teddy, and had a long night full of fun and games with him. Oh wait, I guess he never reported that to the police. Nevermind.

It's only kinky the first time, kimosabe.