Anyone go to any whiskey message boards?

NUinID

Man they really don't like anything Nebraska over on Buckyville. Lots of F&&k Nebraska and hope our fans are treated badly.

At least on that site the consensus is pretty much that they are going to kick our a@s.

Let's see. Their coach that brought them into prominence played for NU, copied our style of play, the Ol and walk on program etc.... and they still don't have a MNC. I'd hate us too.................

• Fire 2

I'm glad our fan base is so full of nice, polite, passive fans whom wouldn't want to ruin anybody's Saturday by yelling in their ears on Gameday. Also, very courteous. We rarely stand or clap. That's just rude.

Really though, we still play WE WILL...WE WILL......ROCK YOU! at the stadium. Geezus.

Buckeye fans own Nebraska as far as stadium environment goes. They don't have to be over the top dicks to people to accomplish that though either. From what I hear, they don't know how to act. I guess a beer or two is too much for them up there. Here in Nebraska we are proud professional alcoholics.

No I don't go to any Bucky message boards. I don't even go to any Husker message boards.

I'm glad our fan base is so full of nice, polite, passive fans whom wouldn't want to ruin anybody's Saturday by yelling in their ears on Gameday. Also, very courteous. We rarely stand or clap. That's just rude.

Really though, we still play WE WILL...WE WILL......ROCK YOU! at the stadium. Geezus.

Buckeye fans own Nebraska as far as stadium environment goes. They don't have to be over the top dicks to people to accomplish that though either. From what I hear, they don't know how to act. I guess a beer or two is too much for them up there. Here in Nebraska we are proud professional alcoholics.

No I don't go to any Bucky message boards. I don't even go to any Husker message boards.

Buckyville is Wisconsin's scout message board.

Wisconsin fans are a bunch of drunken classless asshats. Even Tom Osborne called them out. LINK

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Me too. But I'm a fairly polite drunken asshat. Or at least I don't scream obscenities at 90 year old people. In fact, I don't even scream obscenities at 60 year old people. :lol: