Anyone go to any whiskey message boards?

NUinID

I know they had a former recruit that is now in jail for sexual assault but I don't recall anything about current players.

Yes. 1999. Kid was his HS class valedictorian and everything, but he never even participated in even a single practice. Came to campus in the summer and assaulted a woman. The next day (maybe the second day after) he was off the team. Jael Spaights. Convicted and sentenced to 37 years.

I believe he's referring to the kid from Mukwonago that was sentenced this summer, BAB.

Forgot that. That kid never even signed a LOI.

Look...let me shed some light on this.

1. No one "really" cares who got in trouble with the law on either team as long as the team is winning

2. On a Tuesday, when you see a guy wearing a yellow tie and you hate yellow, I am sure you don't get in his face and scream at him. So...if its a Saturday and a guy is wearing a shirt of the opposing team you don't need to get in his face.

3. It is not how YOU think you are behaving...it is how the people around you feel you are behaving. It is like letting out a loud fart at dinner and saying "Oh, don't worry, mine don't smell" it really is not the point.

• Fire 1

Since Tom Osborne is such a horror to this Wisconsin fan he must be sick over the fact that the Badger players who were accused of sexual assault last winter are still on the team.

Um, which Badger players are those?
Whoops, my bad, they just recruit them. Totes better.

Arrested in the past year and still on team*: Josh Banderas, Boaz Joseph and Jariah Tolbert.

* Nebraska, that is.

You're replying to a post about sexual assault and talking about a bike thief.

Badger fans don't want a rivalry with Nebraska.

Badger fans go to Nebraska message board and pick fights with Nebraska fans.

Seems legit...

Who says they don't want a rivalry? The consensus simply seems to be that the trophy is stupid and contrived.

We don't want a rivalry trophy with you. We have plenty of rivals already.

Since Tom Osborne is such a horror to this Wisconsin fan he must be sick over the fact that the Badger players who were accused of sexual assault last winter are still on the team.

Um, which Badger players are those?

Arrested in the past year and still on team*: Josh Banderas, Boaz Joseph and Jariah Tolbert.

* Nebraska, that is.

No, two bike thieves and one marijuana possession (by a WR who can't outrun donut-laden cops).

* Nebraska, that is.

No, two bike thieves and one marijuana possession (by a WR who can't outrun donut-laden cops).

Oh ok. Since it was two bike thieves and someone with marijuana, it's just as bad as sexually assaulting someone. I get it now.

• Fire 3

* Nebraska, that is.

Oh ok. Since it was two bike thieves and someone with marijuana, it's just as bad as sexually assaulting someone. I get it now.

Don't even engage in this Mo. Youre better than this.

* Nebraska, that is.

The latter is absolutely worse, which isn't to say that the former is anything to be proud of. Happy to say that the Badgers have none of any of those type of criminals on their roster.

Don't even engage in this Mo. Youre better than this.

Yo mama's better than this!

Look...let me shed some light on this.

1. No one "really" cares who got in trouble with the law on either team as long as the team is winning

2. On a Tuesday, when you see a guy wearing a yellow tie and you hate yellow, I am sure you don't get in his face and scream at him. So...if its a Saturday and a guy is wearing a shirt of the opposing team you don't need to get in his face.

3. It is not how YOU think you are behaving...it is how the people around you feel you are behaving. It is like letting out a loud fart at dinner and saying "Oh, don't worry, mine don't smell" it really is not the point.

That's how you chose to do it. That is completely fine and noble of you. We do it different. You may find that distasteful or obnoxious but, frankly, we don't care. When you come to our house you play by our rules. That is going to include swearing and drinking and general rowdy behavior. We don't want you to feel unsafe but we also don't want you to feel overly welcome, if you don't like the vibe you don't have to come to Madison. Nobody is spitting on grandmas or throwing beer at kids. Or if they do, they will be arrested promptly, because that is behavior that everyone considers over the line. It is funny how all of these stories about UW fans and their despicable actions emerge when we beat a team with more historical cache than us. It is always OSU or Michigan or now Nebraska fans who feel UW is out of control. Surely it has nothing to do with the beat down taking place on the field that challenges their comfortable sense of place in CFB...