Not scared of Wisconsin

Not scared of Wisconsin, just not sure what to make of Nebraska yet. We've only played 1 ranked team and didn't do very well. Only so much you can learn against the Purdues and Rutgerses of the world.

Pretty much describes the Badgers, too. Except that we lost to Northwestern.... The B1G is a mystery since we all pretty much sucked out of conference.

Not scared of Wisconsin, just not sure what to make of Nebraska yet. We've only played 1 ranked team and didn't do very well. Only so much you can learn against the Purdues and Rutgerses of the world.

Pretty much describes the Badgers, too. Except that we lost to Northwestern.... The B1G is a mystery since we all pretty much sucked out of conference.

Yeah, I have to think if I were a Wisconsin fan, Nebraska wouldn't really scare me neither. I guess you could argue Nebraska's resume is better at this point, but only slightly. Not a big difference. I expect a close game.
  • Fire 1

Wiscy has looked mediocre for a good portion of the season. I'm still not convinced stave can consistently throw the ball or that they have a deep threat.

Statistically, we're the best team they have played to date. Not sure if that is because we're good or their schedule is horrible. Probably a mixture of them both.

Overall, we've faced defenses that are more talented and athletic in Miami and State. I also think both had more dynamic offenses. We may very well lose, but I like our chances here. Definitely do not fear this wiscy team.

Should be a hell of game.