We've finally arrived!! .... oh, @#$%

Talk about getting your hopes up. I was screaming for this team as we were kicking big, bad Wisconsin's butt. We were getting turnovers. We were running the ball. We were up 17 to 3. What could go wrong? Am I the only sucker here who was getting all excited that this Pelini-led team had finally turned the corner? It looked like we finally had a team that could compete for a national title and then everything just imploded. We could not stop the run out to the Badger's right side. The offense sputtered; we could not sustain drives. We started turning it over and eventually lost the turnover battle.

We've seen this before, but the hope in me made me want to believe. I'm such a sucker thinking we had finally arrived.

I expected a very close game so even when Wisconsin went up by a score I thought we could still play. I should have known better, we folded like a cheap suit. Guys that usually play with heart showed me nothing today...Abdullah, Bell, Gerry...it was pathetic. Leadership required from this point on. Otherwise pack it in and let some other guys get a chance for next year.

All I remember is a lot of dancing fa$%$$#@ on the WI sidelines, something about being involved in Gordon setting an offensive record that probably spans approximately a century, Gregory getting injured because f#*k YOU HUSKER FANS, and a lot of giddy announcing.

Then, during the 18th consecutive effortless drive, WI surrendered a fumble, breaking the momentum. Also, I finally cried uncle and told my brother to just fast forward the Mother#@%@#$ as the 4th quarter began and was informed that the DVR and real-time were now one in the same.

I did not enjoy the game.

When Wisconsin when up 24-17 in the second, i stormed off to the pisser yelling "this things gonna by 59-17". LOL I sh#t you not. Wish I had it on camera.

I thought we'd be ok at 17-10. When they tied, I knew it was done. Cuz you could already see everything crumbling. Bo losin it. The team doing really stupid things. Beck going full Watson Beck. Pants pooping was at flood tide at that point.

It was exactly like the UCLA game last year. We got up big and then didn't know what to do with ourselves once the other team started fighting back. It's like that first quarter was all we had and that we thought that would've been enough.

"See Wisconsin, we're up 17-3 now, you should just quit."

What a f'ing embarrassment of a game.

It was exactly like the UCLA game last year. We got up big and then didn't know what to do with ourselves once the other team started fighting back. It's like that first quarter was all we had and that we thought that would've been enough.

"See Wisconsin, we're up 17-3 now, you should just quit."

What a f'ing embarrassment of a game.

add this to the quote...."Because that's what we do."

I really thought we turned the mentality corner when we fought back in the michigan state game. Guess not. I am confused.