Insiders, a little help please!

307husker

Headley , I guess not since I'm not allow to want to keep Pelini around.

I'll still be making the trip from baytown to Lincoln wed night. Hope it warms up

don't worry man, when bo's gone, you can still be a fan of his. i am sure he will find a nice dc job somewhere. maybe a position coach job in the nfl.

but most of us, who root for the program, have had enough of him embarrassing it.

• Fire 3

I see issues. I'm not saying there aren't any. My issue is we need a

Real O-coordinator

Real D-coordinator

A Qb coach

Bo is our DC and makes all calls during game.

Our OC is Bos 2nd and sucks just as bad, Also bos 2nd QB coach attempt. When you have multiple coaches yet the same results and the only constant being your HC it is probably your HC that is the issue

I'll still be making the trip from baytown to Lincoln wed night. Hope it warms up

You can want to keep Pelini around all you want however I cannot comprehend how a person could possibly support the sh#t show we put on against any team on the big stage. When something of value is on the line we fold and have for all of Bos tenure.

Why do you want Bo? What is your reasoning? Worried we might be worse? I bet We won't win any fewer titles without him

It's easy to say we won't win any less since he hasn't won any. I get that. Hell we should have just kept Callahan. Who would come here and coach?

I am afraid Bo has to win this coming game. IF we get curb stomped by Minnesota at home after last weekend, it will get very ugly quickly.

I hope the weather is good. I can see many saying it is not worth the hassle. Not a good day for Nebraska yesterday, for the staff, the team, the program and the state. Sad situation to say the least.

• Fire 1

You can want to keep Pelini around all you want however I cannot comprehend how a person could possibly support the sh#t show we put on against any team on the big stage. When something of value is on the line we fold and have for all of Bos tenure.

Why do you want Bo? What is your reasoning? Worried we might be worse? I bet We won't win any fewer titles without him

in the only games that mattered, 6 out of the 8 qtrs. were absolutely un-watchable, incompetent football. and mcneese st. should not be forgotten. but hey, we beat rutgers by 21 or whatever. forgetful wins, memorable losses; the bo pelini era.

• Fire 2

I don't expect anyone to agree with me liking Bo here. It is what it is. His d-cord got his but whooped. I just feel there are others on the staff doing worse then him but are still around!

honest question; what do you think bo brings as the head coach and donu?

I just don't feel there is anyone better who would come here.

It's easy to say we won't win any less since he hasn't won any. I get that. Hell we should have just kept Callahan. Who would come here and coach?

Out of the thousands of college football coaches in the US of A you have to believe that there is one guy that can win the B1G given NUs resources. I have been asking for Mark Hudspeth for 2 years.

Why wouldn't "anybody" want to be HC at Nebraska? I don't think we pull a headliner from the NFL or a premiere college program, but there are lots of names of quality individuals who would love to come to Nebraska.

Money, check.

Facilities, check.

Tradition, check.

Sounds like a pretty good gig to me.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me liking Bo here. It is what it is. His d-cord got his but whooped. I just feel there are others on the staff doing worse then him but are still around!

honest question; what do you think bo brings as the head coach and donu?

I just don't feel there is anyone better who would come here.

that is a terrible reason to want to keep a coach. what other oc and dc would come here? maybe there is a reason bo only promotes his baby coordinator buddies. and frankly, if we keep getting embarrassed, what player will want to come here? hell, bo chased down cooper instead of coached. that is so f'ing insulting and childish, jesus.

there is no reason to keep bo. he has had 7 years. we have regressed. we have been embarrassed many times. he is an a-hole. anyone that is not a dipsh*t will see that and be willing to coach here.

• Fire 1

Da'skers was the insider with the juicy information around here IMO. He hasn't been seen for awhile in these parts.

From what he has said in the past that is something to the effect that it wouldn't surprise him that if Bo didn't win a conference championship this year...that he would leave on his own accord.

Here's my take...he won't win a conference championship this year...real strong possibility he is gone after the year, especially now with this current shellacking. When Sipple starts taking his shots at Bo...the tides may be turning...

Aaaaand I think Bo is too stubborn to fire his assistants....

• Fire 1