Insiders, a little help please!

307husker

Every team is going to have let downs. People act like we are a team with 40 4*-5* players on our team. Oh yea OSU does and they lost to Va tech. Bama does they lost to Ole miss. A&M does and they suck. We are 8-2 with a bunch of 2-3* guys.

We have better recruiting classes than Wisconsin and Michigan State. Our losses weren't to Alabama and OSU. Wisconsin doesn't even have a QB for chrissakes. Quit blaming the players for the coachs' shortcomings.

We don't have a Qb either

We have multiple 4* QBs not getting any coaching in an overcomplicated scheme that tries to be all things. Wisconsin would be undefeated with any of our QBs.

• Fire 3

Coach ain't going any where. dont need to be fired.

You and your opinions are in a serious minority. That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion and all but, it might be wise to stop, look around, and see what's going down. People are fed up with the embarrassing, record setting loses and the lack of any impressive wins. Seven years was plenty of time to allow, now it is time for a new direction. But go ahead and be part of the vocal 5% that agree with you, it will keep things interesting on the Ole board.

• Fire 4

Baytown, just stop it man. Bo is a terrible CEO. Wisconsin is a one man show and all you need to do is stop/slow down Melvin Gordon and you beat them. LSU did it and Northwestern did it and Western IL did it for an entire half. Other teams have done it as well. We had two weeks to figure out how to stop Melvin but instead we allow him to break an NCAA record.Yesterday was another disaster of coaching staff that is regressing. We are not beating ranked teams anymore.

• Fire 1

Yall are right. Maybe you should just be the coach. Bet yall could win every game and give up 0 yards on defense

A monkey could coach the Huskers to wins vs.:

• FAU
  • McNeese State
  • Fresno State
  • Purdue
  • Rutgers
  • Illinois

Our $3 million dollar coach is 2-2 in games vs. decent competition, and that's even giving NW more credit than they might deserve. And still, we lost the two games against the better two teams.

• Fire 2

Every team is going to have let downs. People act like we are a team with 40 4*-5* players on our team. Oh yea OSU does and they lost to Va tech. Bama does they lost to Ole miss. A&M does and they suck. We are 8-2 with a bunch of 2-3* guys.

No team in the history of college football has ever surrendered as many rushing yards to a single human being in one game as NU did Saturday. This is way beyond a let down. It is an epic failure and beatdown of the Husker defense.

• Fire 7

Yall are right. Maybe you should just be the coach. Bet yall could win every game and give up 0 yards on defense

So because I am not a division 1 college coach I am not allowed to say if the product we have isn't acceptable? If you go to a restaurant and your food taste like sh#t are you not able to form that opinion because you aren't a certified chef? Are you not able to say your car has a problem when it won't start because you aren't a mechanic?

• Fire 1

A monkey could coach the Huskers to wins vs.:

• FAU
  • McNeese State
  • Fresno State
  • Purdue
  • Rutgers
  • Illinois
Our $3 million dollar coach is 2-2 in games vs. decent competition, and that's even giving NW more credit than they might deserve. And still, we lost the two games against the better two teams.

Look at our record against power 5 conference schools aka peer programs. 9-4 isn't so pretty when you actually go 6-4 against power 5 programs each season

I don't have any inside info, but my aunt who lives in Lincoln emailed me today to see if I want her Minnesota tickets. She's been a season ticket holder for more than forty years. After last night's shellacking, she has decided not to go to another game until Pelini is fired. If enough fans like her quit supporting the embarrassment that Nebraska football has become, things will change sooner rather than later. And no, I didn't want her Minnesota tickets.

• Fire 3

I see issues. I'm not saying there aren't any. My issue is we need a

Real O-coordinator

Real D-coordinator

A Qb coach

how are we still blaming the coordinators for the same problems that have existed with multiple coordinators and all new players?

and even if it made sense to blame the players and coordinators, which it does not, why is bo not responsible for that? so we are just going to pay a guy 3 mil. and hope he hires coordinators that get the players they need and win in spite of him? what the hell is bo good for? not defense, i can sure as hell tell you that.

• Fire 4

Headley , I guess not since I'm not allow to want to keep Pelini around.

I'll still be making the trip from baytown to Lincoln wed night. Hope it warms up

You can want to keep Pelini around all you want however I cannot comprehend how a person could possibly support the sh#t show we put on against any team on the big stage. When something of value is on the line we fold and have for all of Bos tenure.

Why do you want Bo? What is your reasoning? Worried we might be worse? I bet We won't win any fewer titles without him