If Bo is gone? Serious question here

We win out, IMO, Bo stays.

If I was SE (regardless), Bo gets the Solich option. The following guys are Gone:

Paps

Beck

Els

Cotton

Garrison

Kaz (iffy)-DL got owned with several future NFL picks.............

Would a guy like Willie Fritz (Georgia Southern) come here as OC? Has a good resume and did some good stuff at lower levels..........Or Monken at Army? Step down form HC?

Just a thought.....

I don't get the question?? If Bo is fired after the season they'll hire a new coach and he'll bring in his own staff. Whether the new coach chooses to hire some current assistants is his business. I doubt anyone worth hiring would let the Admin or boosters dictate to him who his staff will be after running off a successful coach who basically let the same thing happen. In all seriousness, I hope this post helped.

If by some chance or reason Bo is gone at the end of there year, who do we lose? Just a thought or question, not to be turned into an argument.

Coachwise? It would be up to the new coach. I'd not be heartbroken if we had a clean break.

Playerwise? Depends on who was hired. I'd not be heartbroken if some of the crybabies left.

Recruits? Who knows or cares. Probably depends on who was hired.