How should we act?

And when I(as a fan) am called out for questioning the program after being embarrassed on national TV, ya i do get upset.

Seems like you're having pretty much the same reaction to criticism that Kenny Bell is having.

Not really. I think Kenny Bell has a right to defend himself, but he called out fans for basically being "too passionate".

I am saying that our passion(both good and bad) is what makes the Huskers special. And he doesnt seem to mind that passion when he is flashing his hand symbols, but as soon as it turns negative he thinks we are too passionate?

Kenny Bell has a right to defend himself and the team, but understand why people are mad. I wish he said something like "Ya, the fans have a right to be pissed. We got destroyed, and I for one am just as pissed if not more. What we put out there is not a fair display of how hard we work and what we are capable of... I cant worry about what the fans are saying,but they probably have a point and we need to get out there and figure this out"

It seems like he doesnt think it is fair we are upset and wanting change.

Kenny Bell isnt calling the fans out for being too passionate. He is calling the ones out that have unrealistic thoughts that we can win 11-12 games every single year. He would love to just as much as alot of posters would love to get a ring or trophy for what they do on the field. If everyone was just mad and complained about losses with out calling for some ones job it would be a different story.

Fair enough.

I think you and i understood what he said differently. I took it as him thinking it is unfair we have high expectations but also that react negatively after a loss.

It all boils down to passion.

I have given Bo the benefit of the doubt for a long time. I actually believed he could win a big game, but last Saturdays game was too much.. and then after the loss we saw the same Bo.

Losses dont bug me as much as how they lose.

And after they get destroyed, Bo becomes this raging A-hole blaming everyone but himself and his scheme.

And when I(as a fan) am called out for questioning the program after being embarrassed on national TV, ya i do get upset.

Seems like you're having pretty much the same reaction to criticism that Kenny Bell is having.

Not really. I think Kenny Bell has a right to defend himself, but he called out fans for basically being "too passionate".

I am saying that our passion(both good and bad) is what makes the Huskers special. And he doesnt seem to mind that passion when he is flashing his hand symbols, but as soon as it turns negative he thinks we are too passionate?

Kenny Bell has a right to defend himself and the team, but understand why people are mad. I wish he said something like "Ya, the fans have a right to be pissed. We got destroyed, and I for one am just as pissed if not more. What we put out there is not a fair display of how hard we work and what we are capable of... I cant worry about what the fans are saying,but they probably have a point and we need to get out there and figure this out"

It seems like he doesnt think it is fair we are upset and wanting change.

Kenny Bell isnt calling the fans out for being too passionate. He is calling the ones out that have unrealistic thoughts that we can win 11-12 games every single year. He would love to just as much as alot of posters would love to get a ring or trophy for what they do on the field. If everyone was just mad and complained about losses with out calling for some ones job it would be a different story.

Every single year? He hasn't done that once in his career here. Neither has his coach. Slow down with all that, its just not true.

Being a coach is like being a fan. Its a no win situation. Fans are never happy 100% of the time and coaches dont win 100% of their games.

Every single year? He hasn't done that once in his career here. Neither has his coach. Slow down with all that, its just not true.

Being a coach is like being a fan. Its a no win situation. Fans are never happy 100% of the time and coaches dont win 100% of their games.

I disagree. I'd think being a coach can be a great situation. Win-win all the way. It depends on how you approach it and where your focus is I guess. Coaches can find every negative thing they want to find if they look hard enough. Much like the fans can.

To illustrate: What kind of reaction would you expect from a coach that just witness his team pull off the greatest upset in school history? Jubilation? Joy? Pride?

What would you say if I told you that instead that coach was on a tirade immediately following that game? A fury over a portion of fans that left before the end of the game. A rant in which he was telling an entire fan base "f#*k you" as he threatened to someday be done with this job and swore they'd be ruined without him.

We can move past the audio tape. We can sweep it aside, forgive and forget. But if that wasn't telling for you about the mentality of a man who seems to find blame and negativity even after one of his teams greatest moments, well then you're missing an under-lying issue here.

• Fire 1

How should we act? Like gentlemen of course.

And how do gentlemen act? I would assume they sit quietly and watch the game.

Probably spend time with the family instead of spending money to go to a silly football game.

Thats the thing.. Passion goes both ways...

Being a gentleman usually involves cocaine and hookers. Or so I'm told.

I don't get it. This is an online forum about Husker stuff. If a player has problems reading through it, that is not my problem if he wants to rip it apart or if it hurts his feelings. I'd prefer to meet with you guys once a week in a sports bar and discuss our common interest over an adult beverage, but I can't. I'm here in Texas. MN_Husker is in Minn, Polo is in Cali, Knapp is on the 50 yard line, and SD'sker is in North Dakota or Montana. The bottom line is, we are using this to discuss, rant, rave, appreciate, argue, and speak about what we commonly love since we were little kids: Husker Football and The Daily Skin.

This place was been established long before Twitter & Facebook.

So for KB, Bo, the Media and anyone else that needs a reminder, here you go:

Forum: an assembly, meeting place for the discussion of questions of public interest.

By the way, I'll get the first round. GBR

• Fire 1

Kenny Bell can't even get his arguments right.

Fans aren't mad about 11 wins or 9 wins or 4 losses. We're not even mad about being eliminated (essentially) from the CCG. We're pissed off about 408 yards in 3 quarters! We're pissed off about the team laying another egg of epic proportions. I mean hell, how many of us thought the 2012 CCG was as low as it could get? History says Bo will find a way to lose even worse if given enough time!

So get it straight Kenny Bell. It's not the losses or the wins or the championships. This board would NOT be in an uproar over a road loss to Wisconsin had it been competitive! You set single game records against FCS schools and dumps like Kansas whose football program takes a backseat to KU basketball and Snyderball.

You should be embarrassed by your performance and not by our reaction to it!

• Fire 2

Probably spend time with the family instead of spending money to go to a silly football game.

How many times do I have to teach you this? It's hookers and blow. Saying cocaine isn't civilized.

• Fire 1

How many times do I have to teach you this? It's hookers and blow. Saying cocaine isn't civilized.

Wait i thought you got the Blow from the Hookers... I need to work on my thuggery.

Wait i thought you got the Blow from the Hookers... I need to work on my thuggery.

TIGCR.jpg