Tressel

Tattoo gate seems to overshadow the Maurice Clarett situation when Tressel told him to "Go to this guy at this dealership to get a car." Yeah, we don't need Tressel. He is nothing but trouble and we really need to stay away from that. Too much risk.

my dad gave me that same advice when i bought my first car. is he trouble?

Tattoo gate seems to overshadow the Maurice Clarett situation when Tressel told him to "Go to this guy at this dealership to get a car." Yeah, we don't need Tressel. He is nothing but trouble and we really need to stay away from that. Too much risk.

How does that even remotely compare to a head coach at a high profile football program telling one of his star players to get a car for free?

How does that even remotely compare to a head coach at a high profile football program telling one of his star players to get a car for free?

he coached high school basketball and volleyball.

Proof, link anything?

you are just going to have to take my word that my dad coached high school basketball and volleyball.

How do you suppose he'd do coaching college football. Would he give this team an identity??

he has watched a lot of football. i think he would want a power-run, pro style offense and an aggressive defense. might be worth a try.

Proof, link anything?

you are just going to have to take my word that my dad coached high school basketball and volleyball.

How do you suppose he'd do coaching college football. Would he give this team an identity??

he has watched a lot of football. i think he would want a power-run, pro style offense and an aggressive defense. might be worth a try.

He's gotta be better than what we've got. I say we give Pop a go. It can't get any worse, right?

Proof, link anything?

He's gotta be better than what we've got. I say we give Pop a go. It can't get any worse, right?

we should add him to the poll.

That is one of the reasons I think it could work. Very similar in approach. Tom knows Tressel got royally screwed on the Tattoo deal. Yes he lied, but hasn't every one?

I could see him hand training his successor also. It is not going to be exciting football, but it would precise and straight forward I would think.

he was trying to protect his players but the perception is he just wanted to keep his starters to win games