*** The Official Minnesota Golden Gophers Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Lol I love that me being positive about the team is the outlier.

Be positive. You're antagonizing people. Some folks like to be negative or don't like always looking at the bright side. Who are you to say that's right or wrong? People aren't telling you to shut up and stop being so positive.

Lol yes you are.

Reading is hard. I said you are picking fights...calling people out repeatedly. Be positive. I just wrote that. I don't care. I'm not on here complaining. I'm not on here praising. It just strikes me as odd how you go out of your way to get a reaction from people by taunting them (trolling).

Like that is a new thing here. Polo is the King of it.

Be positive. You're antagonizing people. Some folks like to be negative or don't like always looking at the bright side. Who are you to say that's right or wrong? People aren't telling you to shut up and stop being so positive.

Lol yes you are.

Reading is hard. I said you are picking fights...calling people out repeatedly. Be positive. I just wrote that. I don't care. I'm not on here complaining. I'm not on here praising. It just strikes me as odd how you go out of your way to get a reaction from people by taunting them (trolling).

Because I'm sick of clueless people who want Bo fired because they "just want Championships."

So you don't like their behavior and that justifies yours. Got it.

And every post on here complaining about Bo has been about no championships. Are you even reading the posts?

Lol yes you are.

Because I'm sick of clueless people who want Bo fired because they "just want Championships."

That's what every team wants. But more importantly, we just want our team to come out and play up to our talent level, which we know is high.

Duh, of course every team wants that. How many end up with it though? How many that don't freak out and fire their coach? How do you know our talent level? We have like 3 guys get drafted and and majority of them play backup roles every year... Maybe we aren't as talented as you guys think...