*** The Official Minnesota Golden Gophers Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

I'm at that point of not knowing what I want today. I have been a Husker fan since the late 70's when I was really old enough to understand football and the rivalry with Oklahoma.

I want the seniors, at least most of them, KB can kiss my @$$, go to h3!! and break a leg today as far as I'm concerned, but AA and a few others deserve to go out with a home win. That being said, a win puts Bo at that 9-win number that would make it difficult to unload him. I hate to see a win today because it feeds Bo's ego, and Beck's ego, those two are horrible at their job, and yet rake in almost $4 million in state funded money a year to do such a $hi!!y job.

I want the Huskers to win out, I want to be able to go to a decent bowl game in Florida, as I have done every year since PeLLLLini took over. But, this program needs a change badly, and it won't occur without a couple more losses. What do I do?

I put on my red t-shirt (as I do for home games), root for the Huskers like I have almost every Saturday since about 1978. If the game goes the way last week did, I guess I should just let everything else take care of itself.

With that being said, Go Big Red.

It's a bit harsh, I admit, but it has to do with the asinine comments he makes on twitter. He's not good enough to make those kinds of statements. He's a marginal receiver on a poor-passing team, and needs to grow up and act like it.

That's beyond a bit harsh. I get it, he says dumb things sometimes, but I don't hate the guy over that, he doesn't break the law, he's a good dude otherwise, I think this board is way too hard on KB.