Question about Eichorst . . .

The AD has to be preparing for the possibility that things go off the rails against Iowa on this short week.

A nice, convincing Nebraska win would buy them more time. I'm interested in seeing what happens...

As much as I would love for Nebraska to beat Iowa, a win buying him more time is not something I care to see. Bo has had 7 years, with his players and a previous coaches players, to make things happen. If it hasn't happened by now I'm convinced that it's not going to.

Seriously, does he strike anyone here as someone that will step forward and make a decisive decision? He strikes me more as a lap dog. You aren't going to hear boo from this guy until he gets instructions from his handlers.

Yeah, the idea of him being in charge of hiring someone really scares me.

I'm only afraid he won't pull the trigger. With his background the first guy he talks to on advice for a coaching hire is Barry Alvarez.

The decision on this will go through Osborne.

See below from last year after the Iowa game. T.O and Hawks are the two of the big players:

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/osborne-regents-boosters-echo-eichorst-s-support-for-nu-s/article_8e359640-97a6-51f4-a745-2206502f56b6.html

SE wanted to can Bo last year. You can thank TO and the BOR for the block

No way you know that to be true about Eichorst. No way. Regardless though, Osborne, HH and Dan tell Eichorst what direction to go.

Believe me or don't but TO is buddy buddy with HH and Dan as well as a few other prominent boosters. (Top 5 kinda boosters) one happens to be someone Hedley knows. Again think what you want but SE had the decision made for him no matter what he felt like doing.

No way you know that to be true about Eichorst. No way. Regardless though, Osborne, HH and Dan tell Eichorst what direction to go.

Believe me or don't but TO is buddy buddy with HH and Dan as well as a few other prominent boosters. (Top 5 kinda boosters) one happens to be someone Hedley knows. Again think what you want but SE had the decision made for him no matter what he felt like doing.

Umm....that's exactly what I'm saying.

I have nothing but respect for Osbourne, but both of his picks to run this program have been flops. Sometimes greatness is about knowing your own limitations.

Love TO and the hiring of 2 crappy football coaches doesn't tarnish his contributions to NU at all to me

Umm....that's exactly what I'm saying.

And SE wanted to tell Bo bye bye

Eichorst is a weasel-faced lawyer, just like Perlman. Total wild card, he can't even keep track of his own douchebag lies. Plus he's a f'ing ginger. He doesn't even have a soul. About as horrible of a combo as you can find. I'll believe a word from Eichorst that doesn't come from an official press conference as soon as my sh#t turns into sherbet and rainbows.

As much as I would love for Nebraska to beat Iowa, a win buying him more time is not something I care to see. Bo has had 7 years, with his players and a previous coaches players, to make things happen. If it hasn't happened by now I'm convinced that it's not going to.

Yeah, I can definitely understand that. I just can't bring myself to root against the Huskers.

I'll let the chips fall where they may on the coach, but...gotta hope we win every game.