10 things I won't miss when Bo is gone . . .

And I thought we'd escaped the godawful top 10 threads

This, and everyone wishing for the opposite of what they have. No energy on sidelines we want that. Energy on the sidelines, nope you are wasting your breath and not saving it for the field.

Didn't you go to Penn State, Hingle?

I did but I became a Husker fan while serving time at LCC for banging horses.

the defense was pitiful, Gerry was out of position all the time, several plays we couldn't even line up right before the play began.......just plain f'ing embarrassing is all you can say! Pap ought to have has ass kicked, f'ing amateur!

Give Gerry a break!!!!!!!! After every defensive play he's there The kid can only do so much behind a DL that lays down 90% of the time.

T_O_B

I don't know what number we are on, but this is what i want to miss more than anything else. We're in a must-win situation. We have one last chance to execute. We line up after a time out. We get flagged for some movement, motion whatever the F***.... then we run a stupid play that loses three yards.

I cannot believe how many times we have gotten a stupid 5 yard penalty to start a drive. I wonder if we have an NCAA record for that yet. Stupid, pointless, idiotic penalties that just show this extreme lack of discipline. Like poop leaking out of a dripping diaper.

That's this program.

• Fire 1

the defense was pitiful, Gerry was out of position all the time, several plays we couldn't even line up right before the play began.......just plain f'ing embarrassing is all you can say! Pap ought to have has ass kicked, f'ing amateur!

Give Gerry a break!!!!!!!! After every defensive play he's there The kid can only do so much behind a DL that lays down 90% of the time.

T_O_B

Gerry was the only one that could catch Gordon, that kid would be money if he had a proper coach. JP is a joke and Bo is responsible for the ineptitude on defense.

1. Insolent, sulking, sometimes confrontational and always inadequate face of the program and University. The guy is a constant embarrassment. How Nebraska fans have put up with this for so long is remarkable.

2. A coach that embraces recruiting and competes for top recruits, rather than doing all he can to hamper the enthusiasm of fans following the process.

3. A guy who can actually put together a watchable and interesting interview and coach's show.

4. No more lies about injuries.

5. No more lies about players progress, no baseless and intentionally misleading media stories about certain walkons every spring and fall camp that the sheeple buy hook, line and sinker while the staff giggles like schoolboys behind closed doors.

6. No more lies and secrecy about individual player's progress, off season training stories and performance reports.

7. Basically, a head coach who realizes that this program belongs to the university and the fans, not him personally.

8. No more North stadium shill accounts on message boards, no more North stadium misinformation campaigns.

9. Barney Cotton welfare and entitlement.... OVER. He can take Els & Pap with him for their next big career move, volunteer assistant coaches at some high school.

10. A program, fanbase, University that is united in support of a new staff whose focus getting the team to a championship. Fans who aren't divided amognst those who know the programs deserves better and those who want to shout them down and defend mediocrity.

And finally, a coach who doesn't face us and shamelessly tells us that we should be grateful to have him. That's right Bo, we're not going to kiss your ass all the way out the door... don't let it hit you in the ass on your way out.