Coaching Prospects Poll

New Head Coach  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hudspeth?

God, no! That guy is working on his fourth or fifth season with a 4 loss record. That's right. 4 losses. Every year for the last 3 years headed into 2014 and he is on track to find his 4th loss in the next couple weeks.

Let's try for better than that, if we are going to dump Bo.

Four losses at ULL is much different than 4 losses at Nebraska. ULL probably has a couple games each season against way more talented opponents...like us a few years ago.

i do not get how people can just evaluate a coach based solely on wins and loses. there are so many variables. no one would have ever hired saban away from msu if that was all they cared about.

I say McElwain. The Alabama offense he ran should be replicated here. Monster OL, tough/skilled RB's, physical playmaking WR's. QB is smart with the ball and accurate. Call it a game manager. I am OK with that. We have placed too much on our QB. TMart and now TA. Recruit the hell out of OL, get our stable of RB's full, and use our WR's and TE for the skill we have.

I would take Tressel in a heartbeat, but I'm not sure how show-cause works.

I would love for Tressel to come here. We all know the man can recruit, we all know the man can coach. Is it a possibility, who knows. I also dont know about the show-cause but I do know it can be appealed. As stated above, if Penn State can get cut a break, Tressel should have no problem.

I would take Tressel in a heartbeat, but I'm not sure how show-cause works.

I would love for Tressel to come here. We all know the man can recruit, we all know the man can coach. Is it a possibility, who knows. I also dont know about the show-cause but I do know it can be appealed. As stated above, if Penn State can get cut a break, Tressel should have no problem.

Tressel would be fine if he were hired. The conference has enough money to sway the NCAA

take brett bielema off that completely hypothetical list IMMEDIATELY!!! 100% serious.

What? Oh sh!t, I meant to put Bret Bielema's wife as an option... my bad

lol. no hate... but honestly, thats bat pie crazy. way to make a bad situation into a worse (j/k, kinda).