E-mailed a regent

I just got this response from Hal Daub

I appreciate you taking time to let me know your clearly sincerely held and thoughtful concerns. We are taking note. Hal

Blanket response, I think everyone just needs to take five minutes and write them a quick e-mail, flood their inboxes.

I got a response back that was a little different than that, but it was also about a specific topic.

Feedback from the fans is not taken into consideration nearly as much as we think. The boosters ultimately decide.

If Howard Hawks wants Pelini here, Pelini stays.

Normal fans, maybe not. But season ticket holder, absolutely. I listen to local sports radio occasionally, and throughout the last 7 years, I've never heard more people calling in saying they're not renewing their season tickets. The sellout streak is really all the program has going for it right now. If apathy continues to set in and the streak ends, that's a huge blow to a very proud fan base.

Normal fans, maybe not. But season ticket holder, absolutely. I listen to local sports radio occasionally, and throughout the last 7 years, I've never heard more people calling in saying they're not renewing their season tickets. The sellout streak is really all the program has going for it right now. If apathy continues to set in and the streak ends, that's a huge blow to a very proud fan base.

I wasn't here in 07', but have been here for the post-championship debacle, and the post-Iowa mess. Both times there was a heavy dose of Bo supporters working the 9 win, young team, more time, injury arguments to perfection. Supporters have been virtually silent this last couple of weeks. Zoogies is about as close as it gets right now, and he's the only one I can think of. I'm not sure Bo's got a lot of support anywhere at this point. Boosters included.

Supporters have been virtually silent this last couple of weeks. Zoogies is about as close as it gets right now, and he's the only one I can think of. I'm not sure Bo's got a lot of support anywhere at this point. Boosters included.

Kind of a profound statement about the boosters.......anything to back that statement up?

Supporters have been virtually silent this last couple of weeks. Zoogies is about as close as it gets right now, and he's the only one I can think of. I'm not sure Bo's got a lot of support anywhere at this point. Boosters included.

Kind of a profound statement about the boosters.......anything to back that statement up?

I can assure you that at minimum 2 of the top 5 boosters as well as many others in the suites are ready for Bo to go fwiw

I can assure you that at minimum 2 of the top 5 boosters as well as many others in the suites are ready for Bo to go fwiw

It's not worth anything to me.

You're level of butt hurt is hilarious at this point, Bo. You're out of a job so just get the family prepped cause its a good drive out to Youngstown.

I've also heard rumblings of unhappy boosters as well who are ticked that 3 of our Wisconsin meetings have been 21+ point losses. Hawks I haven't heard word of but if he's teetering the rest of the regent dominoes will fall as well.

You're level of butt hurt is hilarious at this point, Bo. You're out of a job so just get the family prepped cause its a good drive out to Youngstown.

I've also heard rumblings of unhappy boosters as well who are ticked that 3 of our Wisconsin meetings have been 21+ point losses. Hawks I haven't heard word of but if he's teetering the rest of the regent dominoes will fall as well.

If Pelini were to get let go, there are two things very true.....1) He is not a poor man and 2) If he were to be unemployed, it would be by choice. And "hearing rumblings" is fine. This is the internet.

If Pelini were to get let go, there are two things very true.....1) He is not a poor man and 2) If he were to be unemployed, it would be by choice. And "hearing rumblings" is fine. This is the internet.

By Shawn and a handful of boosters' choice. Jacobsen was done last year, you can imagine where he is today. Hawks has always been fairly supportive - even Cook supported Callahan in 2007. It's not like a booster supporting an outgoing coach is anything new. Jensen is usually the one that will speak up and push for change. That'll be coming shortly.