The Sock Puppet Rides!

Did they imply why that the later the news comes out the better Bo is gone? If Shawn has complete say now why wait? Unless they want to secure their other coach first.

Might be an addict. I need the info. Being in bama I'm so far away from news but I love the skers so much.

This isn't good news until I hear who the new man in charge will be.

I'd have to think making this type of decision they'd have to have a damn good candidate lined up.

This new guy will have to be proven, confident and would have to be a little crazy to be up for this challenge.

Can he coach, delegate, can he recruit, can he lead us to the promise land?

Because at this point the fan expectations are boiling over and the coaching seat at Nebraska is always going to be hot!! Unless you win championships. Good luck Shawn Eichorst....you're going to need it.

• Fire 1

There was a meeting last year between Bo and SE...it was basically make it to Indy next season or you out Youngstown sucka

Yes you did. You have no clue about details of a meeting last year between these two.

Not sure why people do this... if you have some info, post it. if you don't, then leave folks who wish to share what info they have alone. eventually, their track record will speak for itself, and we will know whether to listen to them at all after that. but why just say "you're wrong!!" without any of your own info to back it up?

• Fire 1

There was a meeting last year between Bo and SE...it was basically make it to Indy next season or you out Youngstown sucka

Yes you did. You have no clue about details of a meeting last year between these two.

Not sure why people do this... if you have some info, post it. if you don't, then leave folks who wish to share what info they have alone. eventually, their track record will speak for itself, and we will know whether to listen to them at all after that. but why just say "you're wrong!!" without any of your own info to back it up?

This. Post up your counter-information or STFU.

No deal about "Indy or bust" was agreed upon. Believe what you want, but CCG had nothing to do with whether or not Bo continues on.

Just relaying what a buddy text me...you know we are in the rumors section of HB right?

Aw, man! You got second-hand info from a buddy? You just broke my heart. Bo & Co. are staying after all.

The Sock ain't takin' no credit if things turn out to be right. The Sock knows nothin', he's just repeatin' what he's told by folks kind enuf to share. Don't go elevatin' The Sock as somethin' important. He ain't.

Dont worry, Im not. I knew u were full of sh#t when you said Harbough was a top choice.

And now the presser moved from today til tom. And then if not tom, the next day. And then if not the next day, the next day and so on...

• Fire 1