The Sock Puppet Rides!

This is what I have heard from three separate people on this site including the sock.

One person explained that the AD and boosters wanted Bo gone, but wanted to have their ducks in a row with a replacement before they made it public knowledge, so they've kept it under wraps as much as possible from EVERYONE, because if they cant find a candidate they will keep Bo and want him happy. Sounds elementary in explaining it with those particular words, but also matches up with a lot of people explaining that they haven't heard a peep when they usually would.

Another person told me that there was a meeting on Monday and it was decided that Bo is out, and cited Harbaugh and Tressel as the top two candidates.

Then, the sock puppet said the same thing, and the other said they aren't the sock puppet.

This is mostly worthless but it's discussion.

If they're seriously looking at Harbaugh or Tressel, my vote would be for Tressel. Something about Harbaugh makes me think he would not be a good fit. It may be that weasel look/persona he projects

Here's my take after reading and hearing everything: Either Bo is out....Or he is staying and getting some new coordinators. I can't see this staff staying intact. If current staff stays....this administration is at fault...Aaaaand the Big Red Koolaid will be tasting like complete sh#t going into next year....

Just having a beer at the bar and an older fellow that originates from Lincoln told a few of us that Bo isn't getting fired. He has agreed that his OC should be replaced and a few other assistants.

Take it for what it's worth, this guy grew up in Lincoln, has had great season tickets forever and is a part of one of the fancier clubs down there. He also was correct about Solich getting fired several years back. Must know someone...

Why hasn't SE released a statement yet then? Doesn't make sense

Does every school release a statement of support at the end of the season? Eichorst has said before he likes to stay behind the scenes. Maybe he doesn't think he needs to issue one after he did last year.

There has been a lot more press, local and national, calling him out as well. I think they have to say something.

Just having a beer at the bar and an older fellow that originates from Lincoln told a few of us that Bo isn't getting fired. He has agreed that his OC should be replaced and a few other assistants.

Take it for what it's worth, this guy grew up in Lincoln, has had great season tickets forever and is a part of one of the fancier clubs down there. He also was correct about Solich getting fired several years back. Must know someone...

Why hasn't SE released a statement yet then? Doesn't make sense

Does every school release a statement of support at the end of the season? Eichorst has said before he likes to stay behind the scenes. Maybe he doesn't think he needs to issue one after he did last year.

There has been a lot more press, local and national, calling him out as well. I think they have to say something.

If he was getting fired, the announcement would have been made today. Its not fair to the coaches on the staff to wait around for something like this to be announced. Let them go, and let them start to find new jobs. And start the process of finding a new coach.

Personally I would loathe Jim Harbaugh as coach here.

Yeah. I don't see it happening. Tressel or someone else seems more likely. Still Harbaugh would be a massive splash hire. It would cause a huge surge in recruiting and interest in the Husker program. Much like Urban Meyer who I despise Harbaugh would be a great get for the program. I'm not holding my breath.