The Sock Puppet Rides!

The Sock ain't takin' no credit if things turn out to be right. The Sock knows nothin', he's just repeatin' what he's told by folks kind enuf to share. Don't go elevatin' The Sock as somethin' important. He ain't.

Dont worry, Im not. I knew u were full of sh#t when you said Harbough was a top choice.

And now the presser moved from today til tom. And then if not tom, the next day. And then if not the next day, the next day and so on...

Tick tock.

The Sock ain't takin' no credit if things turn out to be right. The Sock knows nothin', he's just repeatin' what he's told by folks kind enuf to share. Don't go elevatin' The Sock as somethin' important. He ain't.

Dont worry, Im not. I knew u were full of sh#t when you said Harbough was a top choice.

And now the presser moved from today til tom. And then if not tom, the next day. And then if not the next day, the next day and so on...

Tick tock.

I dont know what this is alluding to, but Im not saying there wont be a press conference. But you dont have to act like youre some kind of "insider" to make predictions like this. First he said it would be today, now he says tom. Hell, I could say the same thing and tell all you I got it from someone "in the know"

Tick tock.

I dont know what this is alluding to, but Im not saying there wont be a press conference. But you dont have to act like youre some kind of "insider" to make predictions like this. First he said it would be today, now he says tom. Hell, I could say the same thing and tell all you I got it from someone "in the know"

I mean the clock is running on this not-a-source's value to the Huskerboard community. But like Hedley said, these situations are fluid, involve a lot of people with sway, and depend (possibly) on factors outside of anyone's control. And to be fair, the guy did say on the last page:

Things will be changing soon. Bo will be fired this weekend, most likely tomorrow

It's Saturday afternoon. If Monday noon comes around and there's nothing more concrete and no word from the AD's office, we'll have compiled a lot of unpleasant information. That this thread turned out to be click-bait would, in those circumstances, be the least of our worries.

I mean the clock is running on this not-a-source's value to the Huskerboard community. But like Hedley said, these situations are fluid, involve a lot of people with sway, and depend (possibly) on factors outside of anyone's control. And to be fair, the guy did say on the last page:

Things will be changing soon. Bo will be fired this weekend, most likely tomorrow

It's Saturday afternoon. If Monday noon comes around and there's nothing more concrete and no word from the AD's office, we'll have compiled a lot of unpleasant information. That this thread turned out to be click-bait would, in those circumstances, be the least of our worries.

I can feel that 2015 apathy setting in now...

I appreciate your honesty and transparency, as well as your humble demeanor. Also, +1 to your first post of this thread since you don't have an apostrophe in your name. Sock it to 'em, buddy! :lol:

After last seasons Iowa game, Ive learned to take the people who claim to be "insiders" words with a grain of salt. This sock puppet guy needs an alias for his alias. Just in case hes wrong, his real alias wont lose credibility.

The only person I trusted with inside information on this board was skers. His information was usually correct 60-70% of the time. But he is not here at the moment, so I guess we have to deal with the sock puppet and hedley...

• Fire 1

After last seasons Iowa game, Ive learned to take the people who claim to be "insiders" words with a grain of salt. This sock puppet guy needs an alias for his alias. Just in case hes wrong, his real alias wont lose credibility.

The only person I trusted with inside information on this board was skers. His information was usually correct 60-70% of the time. But he is not here at the moment, so I guess we have to deal with the sock puppet and hedley...

I learned my lesson back in the day, and have very little confidence in anyone claiming "insider" status (I think very few people know anyone high enough up the chain to speak with any kind of certainty). However, "By their fruits you shall know them." If the dude turns out to be plugged into the right sources, the facts will establish it. If not, they won't. He did us a favor by self-imposing a very reasonable timetable on his credibility. I respect that.

• Fire 1

Difficult to believe that something hasn't leaked one way or another by now

Not if you're dealing with pros.

Coaching changes are the worst kept secrets in sports. Someone always leaks it.

Our AD is routinely compared to a groundhog. This might be an exception. It also might not be. Time will tell, and very soon at that.

I learned my lesson back in the day, and have very little confidence in anyone claiming "insider" status (I think very few people know anyone high enough up the chain to speak with any kind of certainty). However, "By their fruits you shall know them." If the dude turns out to be plugged into the right sources, the facts will establish it. If not, they won't. He did us a favor by self-imposing a very reasonable timetable on his credibility. I respect that.

I appreciate his/her attitude. Even if he/she is making her own predictions (which I don't believe...don't worry I got faith in you sock person) at least he/she is having fun with it. It at least lightens the mood around this message

I appreciate the info from sock. Could he be getting bad info. Possibly. Could he be fos? Possibly. I personally think he is legit an like hearing what is going on. Look we have the invisible man as ad and he is silent as usual.

Preach sock. I like the info u are sharing.