The Sock Puppet Rides!

My problem with Bo, who honestly I wanted hired originally in 2003, was what happened during the bowl, and the year after he left the program. Wrong things in my mind. And if you are as close to Tom as you indicate, you know these things. My guess that there was no parting meeting, and not by Bo's choice. There maybe a very long tail come out of all this, that not a lot of people are going to like. My respect for a certain individual keeps me as close to silent as I can be on all of it. But if it does come out, you will instantly understand his not making any meeting.

I do not know Tom. And I'm past having any concern about what Pelini did in 2003, or 2014 for that matter. He's gone, has plenty of cash coming in, and quality names in his Rolodex should he choose to get back into coaching quickly. The bigger question....and hope.....for me is what Eichorst can get accomplished in this coaching search. He has never made this kind of hire before. But it's on his shoulders now.

I understand that but that doesn't answer the press conference question. How do we know it'll happen tomorrow...........ps the Bovada bets are all done and Frost is at 5/4....it better not be himIF IT

If it is him that was too quick of a hire and my first impression of SE was correct. That impression being he's a tool. If it's someone else, I will retract that statement.

Start connecting the dots guys. ALL the way back to post iowa last year. All the tweets today about tressels interest last year. No word from tressel. Kelloggs appearingly trolling tweet about tressel touring facilities snd campus so often over the past year. Tressels agents weird "no contact" comment. The dynamics of coach search and hirings. Eichorsts tremendous display of swagger and confidence andcrelaxtion during the presser. Many have said ge appears as a guy thats already got his man. Eichy even slipped up and said "we have a tremendous leader in place..." HAVE.

Connect the dots folks. Its not as nuts as you think.

I concur...

Throw in M. Roses mom's tweets about Tressel being the next HC...etc...too much smoke to not mean something...Tressel has a role in all of this.

And each and every one of us want him to do the best job he can. And pretty sure each and everyone of us will support who ever is selected.

I hope the new hire, heals all the old wounds, we move forward as a united fan base, growing better and stronger every day with our new leader.

Positives will come from this. No more arguments from me. You are right, put it in the past and look forward. All of us.

Check this sh#t out

That flight that came in from the Bay Area. Landed on schedule. My buddy there ran its number and it has only made one other trip to Lincoln. 9/23/14

Oregon's bye week

Frost isn't in the practice reports that week

Didn't get a visual of who's on it. But I'll bet you there's a football coach on it

Isn't there an airport somewhere in Oregon?
probably. But the team is in santa clara for the game friday night. Frost is coming in tonight to meet up withbtressel for the presser in the mornig, then headed back out.

Actually, you are incorrect. The Ducks practiced today (Tuesday) in the "Mo" (Moshofsky Center), their indoor practice facility next to Autzen Stadium, in Eugene. So, it's rather ridiculous to think that Frost would somehow be flying out of Santa Clara to Lincoln. If it was any coach, it would be David Shaw or Harbaugh.

To answer the previous poster's question (though I bet they he/she was joking), there ARE airports in Oregon! That includes one in Eugene, which is about the same size as LNK.

Check this sh#t out

That flight that came in from the Bay Area. Landed on schedule. My buddy there ran its number and it has only made one other trip to Lincoln. 9/23/14

Oregon's bye week

Frost isn't in the practice reports that week

Didn't get a visual of who's on it. But I'll bet you there's a football coach on it

Isn't there an airport somewhere in Oregon?
probably. But the team is in santa clara for the game friday night. Frost is coming in tonight to meet up withbtressel for the presser in the mornig, then headed back out.

I'm a pilot based in Oakland airport on the "Private/Business Jet" portion of the airfield. I know the bay area well, and I can say this makes absolutely no sense. SJC airport is about 15 minutes driving from Santa Clara, and OAK is around an hour. SJC has a nice fleet of private jets, so there would be no real need to drive through the ghetto to get to OAK. Just don't see it happening...

Start connecting the dots guys. ALL the way back to post iowa last year. All the tweets today about tressels interest last year. No word from tressel. Kelloggs appearingly trolling tweet about tressel touring facilities snd campus so often over the past year. Tressels agents weird "no contact" comment. The dynamics of coach search and hirings. Eichorsts tremendous display of swagger and confidence andcrelaxtion during the presser. Many have said ge appears as a guy thats already got his man. Eichy even slipped up and said "we have a tremendous leader in place..." HAVE.

I just assumed modesty was not Eichorst's forte and he was referring to himself. But I like your explanation better.

I concur...

Throw in M. Roses mom's tweets about Tressel being the next HC...etc...too much smoke to not mean something...Tressel has a role in all of this.

I must of missed something. Did she delete the tweet? ...... Interesting !

I concur...

i forgot the rose one. Which is ny points. Theres a lot of f'ing dots. If you just sit back and think, its not bearly as discreet as it appears. Lol

The presser thing was a wisecrack. I have nothing to back that up. But with the vegas bet coming down and now omaha news and sean callahan openly speculating flights and whos on em, heh, there very well could be one tommorrow.

I concur...

I must of missed something. Did she delete the tweet? ...... Interesting !

yeah twitter or instagram...came out shortly after the firing I believe.