The Sock Puppet Rides!

Like I said earlier this thread is gone girl cray!

Tracking flights, mini meltdowns (including myself), stalking media outlets, rumors running wild.

I am not sure I can take another full day of all this excitement.

And people are now getting so angry they even LOG OFF!

Unreal. And watch yer' language people.

Landscapes unlimited is not doing any golf course projects in ohio this time of year( highly doubt). Kublys plane flew to Columbus and Shawn met with OSU compliance to lawyer up about the NCAA sanctions and get more information. Tressel although working in Youngstown, probably still has a place in Columbus if I had to guess. I looked and landscapes has zero golf projects in Columbus right now. That plane went for a football coach! That plane went to see the SENATOR!

Tracking flights, mini meltdowns (including myself), stalking media outlets, rumors running wild.

Agreed I cant go another sleepless night, time to crack open a bottle of whiskey!

Agreed I cant go another sleepless night, time to crack open a bottle of whiskey!

Easy Hot Shot! There might be minors on this web site!

Why haven't any of the "insiders" come up with Bielema's name before, say, 40 minutes ago?

Nothing I said was wrong so... not sure why people keep saying crap like this

get over yourself dude

he's not talking about you. in fact nobody is paying more than 1% attention to any of your contributions.

Agreed. This thread was better before "SlimShady" showed up. Not even 30 posts in and the act is wearing thin.

Haha. Alright. I'll stick to rivals and 247 only then. Adios.

well-bye-o.gif

If we did offer BB and he turned us down that would look really bad for SE. Remember when Houston Nutt turned us down? We have a bad rep with them Hogs.

For the love of God, we didn't offer BB. It was just a rumor and he squashed it. E'ry body chill.

Yeah, I have to believe the Bielema rumor was just click-bait too. Nebraska's administration needed to have learned all these lessons in 2003. Multiple denials from middle-tier coaches- whether an offer was made or not- don't really shine the brand, and can suck the momentum away from the eventual hire. Eichorst would do well to be aware of the media implications of this process- those both in and out of his control- and act accordingly.

You anti-Eichorst people should chill out too. There's no point dragging Nebraska's brand through the mud because you're mad your boy was fired. If in the end it turns out Eichorst was clueless in the hiring process, I'll grab a pitchfork and be right alongside you. But for the sake of Husker football and momentum for the next coach, let's try to have some faith they're doing it right this time- unless and until they show us otherwise.

The university no longer uses private donors planes (they rent them now) EXCEPT for one...mr kubly who is a Wisconsin grad and a dear friend of Shawn. I think his plane went to columbus for a coach. Total guess

Pretty sure they still use donor planes. Remember Bo saying last year the recruiting was much easier than in the past since donors were letting them use their private planes to get around instead of having to fly commercial all the time.

They only use one.

The university no longer uses private donors planes (they rent them now) EXCEPT for one...mr kubly who is a Wisconsin grad and a dear friend of Shawn. I think his plane went to columbus for a coach. Total guess

Pretty sure they still use donor planes. Remember Bo saying last year the recruiting was much easier than in the past since donors were letting them use their private planes to get around instead of having to fly commercial all the time.

Good point. From what I heard they stopped using them except one and they now rent but not saying I know jack

Jim Tressel and his wife sold their Upper Arlington, Columbus house earlier this year. It was their primary residence. Not sure if they are currently renting or bought another house or where either might be.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2012/01/31/tressel-sells-upper-arlington-home.html

Edit. Derp. Don't university president's usually live in the President's House on campus? Or am I out of date in thinking so these days?