The Sock Puppet Rides!

Just got off the phone with my source. Here's how it's going down. Eichorst is going to sign Mark Richt tomorrow night and will announce that he's bringing his own staff with him so no Frost as OC. Sunday at the Nebraska/Creighton game, he will be introduced to the crowd. At that time, someone will hit the lights, Pavelka will scream BAH GAWD THAT'S JIM TRESSEL'S MUSIC as Tressel repels down from the ceiling from a rope made of sweater vests. He slams Richt with a steel chair, signs his contract on the scorer's table, and brings Frost out as his new OC. Husker nation rejoices, nine months later Lincoln experiences a record number of births, we all meet at PBA one year from Sunday to celebrate our Big Ten title and #1 seed in the CFB Playoff.

Out of this whole crazy mess I hope it isn't Mark Richt.

Just got off the phone with my source. Here's how it's going down. Eichorst is going to sign Mark Richt tomorrow night and will announce that he's bringing his own staff with him so no Frost as OC. Sunday at the Nebraska/Creighton game, he will be introduced to the crowd. At that time, someone will hit the lights, Pavelka will scream BAH GAWD THAT'S JIM TRESSEL'S MUSIC as Tressel repels down from the ceiling from a rope made of sweater vests. He slams Richt with a steel chair, signs his contract on the scorer's table, and brings Frost out as his new OC. Husker nation rejoices, nine months later Lincoln experiences a record number of births, we all meet at PBA one year from Sunday to celebrate our Big Ten title and #1 seed in the CFB Playoff.

Can't stop laughing

3783720-lol.gif

I wonder, 26 pages into this thing and counting, if the creator of the.sock.puppet imagined he'd be creating a character this popular. One could equate this to Faux Pelini's popularity, on a HuskerBoard scale.

I'll be interested to know the answer to that when this is all over.

its been a ride, for sure... so, very socko!

350x700px-LL-07ad5d07_65402-dear-god-its

Like SE, I think the mods were a few steps ahead by disabling rumorville during this time. With 34 pages in a couple days, this has become a one stop shop compared to 34 different threads like in 07. I give them credit.

Thanks, that was my idea.

Confirmed! Knapp is the sock puppet!

we all know who the sock isn't... ME!

350x700px-LL-07ad5d07_65402-dear-god-its

Isn't that how Owen Hart died? I think an entrance by batman rope is a bit over the top...but I thought the rasslin bit was classic, well played sir.

fireworks-o.gif