The Sock Puppet Rides!

I hope the sock ends up on the hand of a chronic masturbator....

Why does the UF announcement sound a lot better than this one?

Now you're just being cruel... McElwain was my first choice. Rumor here in FTC is his agent reached out to NU but got no response.

But yes, the UF announcement was a splash in the ocean; ours more of a turd in the punchbowl... Coulda just hired Hoke, at least he knows the B10...

Heres to coach Pat Riley and every thing he has accomplished. Great splash hire, really key. I think im done with this team until they can pull something out of there ass because frankly if this is the best they can do then theres no point. Peace folks, im out.

Nice gif. Grow up. The only thing right now that makes me not want to be a Husker fan are other Husker "fans".

• Fire 2

My level of excitement for Husker football has just hit rock bottom.

If I had the choice...Hire Riley or give Bo one more year...I pick Pelini!

Never thought I'd say this but I miss the guy.

The rumor yesterday about Bret B. I said anybody but!

Well...In all honesty I'd be happier with Bret B. as our HC....F*#@!!!!

Hope this guy can recruit. Ha! After this hire SE is definitely a Whisky guy at heart.

• Plus1 1

Heres to coach Pat Riley and every thing he has accomplished. Great splash hire, really key. I think im done with this team until they can pull something out of there ass because frankly if this is the best they can do then theres no point. Peace folks, im out.

Nice gif. Grow up. The only thing right now that makes me not want to be a Husker fan are other Husker "fans".

You know its not all about winning. Paul Rhodes is a great guy, ive meet him tons of times because my inlaws are boosters. But that doesnt make him a good coach if he cant develop the talent he has. And thats exactly what we have here. Sorry, this is a bad hire you can slice it any way you want to but were showing this guy the door in 3 years.

:)

What's with the smiley face?

You seem to know what's going on...or at least more than 90% of us.

Without disclosing any information will the majority of us have the same reaction?

I think so. Maybe not initially but I think once the initial announcement fades and people start to realize the staff being pieced together I think Nebraska fans can unite behind staff

I know we ran this guy out of town....but he might have been right.

I

The Sock is shocked.

The Source is shocked.

Husker Brothers n' Sisters is shocked.

The Ginger Assassin done put a bunch a weight on his shoulders with hirin' Coach Riley.

They gonna' be lots of wailin' an cryin' cause we didn't get what we want, but maybe, just maybe we got what we need.

The Sock is sad to see folks quittin' already on our new coach. We better than that. Coach Riley gonna need our support but most of all the Husker boys gonna' need our support as they get used to new ways and new folks leadin' them in The Quest.

Give folks a chance to become great is what The Sock thinks.

Go Big Red!

Dude your act is old. You didn't know anything the entire time. Give it up.

The Sock is shocked.

The Source is shocked.

Husker Brothers n' Sisters is shocked.

The Ginger Assassin done put a bunch a weight on his shoulders with hirin' Coach Riley.

They gonna' be lots of wailin' an cryin' cause we didn't get what we want, but maybe, just maybe we got what we need.

The Sock is sad to see folks quittin' already on our new coach. We better than that. Coach Riley gonna need our support but most of all the Husker boys gonna' need our support as they get used to new ways and new folks leadin' them in The Quest.

Give folks a chance to become great is what The Sock thinks.

Go Big Red!

Dude your act is old. You didn't know anything the entire time. Give it up.

Exactly, BAN THE SOCK PUPPET, MODS!! This is the most ridiculous poster of all time and to allow that presence to continue is the same as the MODS spitting in all of our faces. I am disgusted with Nebraska and think SE was sent here to destroy us, that Miami douche!!!

Dont your say that! The Suits want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Out there! In here, it's our time. It's our time in here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket we give up on this thread.

• Fire 1

Slim Shady mentioned somethng about seeing the staff of the next coach would get us excited. Not giving up on Frost as OC yet as it would salvage this abomination to an extent.

Never even in the depths of Callahan have I had less hope for this program then I do at this moment.

I will still watch the team and cheer them on but financially im definitely stepping back support wise. Granted my measely 500 bucks a year doesnt mean sh#t to the program but its the only tangible way I can express any discontent.

I will never trust a sock again and will defiantly go sockless the rest of the day.

I feel the exact same way. Anything labeled "100% cotton" is now suspect in my book. Cotton, Wool, Nylon, Polyester blends--they are all dead to me.

I will walk around in a pair of CROCS before I ever, EVER put those hated things known as "socks" on my person again. :madash

AND, I take back my previous praise of Jim Henson. From this day forward, I now prefer Mimes to Puppeteers.

Mother of god...the sock puppet is BARNEY COTTON!!!

• Fire 1