The Sock Puppet Rides!

I'm reporting live from LNK, where there seems to be some kind of commotion in the baggage claim area. It appears that hundreds of Husker fans are rioting, causing TSA officials, airport security, and Lincoln Police no end of trouble. As you can see behind me, the SWAT team is decked out in riot gear and is ready to fire tear gas into the crowd. TSA officials report that this must be some kind of terrorist plot to spread Ebola via bombs on airplanes, and they have called for the CIA, DHS, and FBI for support, asked the FAA to suspend all flights into or out of LNK. Officials at Offutt AFB report that fighter jets are prepared to scramble at any moment.

Rumor has it that the reason the Husker fans are rioting is because Jim Tressel, the President of Youngstown State University, did NOT arrive in a private jet, and has not accepted the position as the Head Coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Back to you, Tom.

Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'. That's god-damn right. For the second time in my life, I am guilty of committing a crime. Parole violation. Of course, I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me...

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope to someday find out the true identity of the.sock.puppet, and the Source. I hope to wake up on Sunday morning, and hear the voice of Mr. Eichorst over the radio saying......I would like to introduce the next Head Coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers, Mr. Jim Tressel.

Thank you.

• Fire 5

I'm reporting live from LNK, where there seems to be some kind of commotion in the baggage claim area. It appears that hundreds of Husker fans are rioting, causing TSA officials, airport security, and Lincoln Police no end of trouble. As you can see behind me, the SWAT team is decked out in riot gear and is ready to fire tear gas into the crowd. TSA officials report that this must be some kind of terrorist plot to spread Ebola via bombs on airplanes, and they have called for the CIA, DHS, and FBI for support, asked the FAA to suspend all flights into or out of LNK. Officials at Offutt AFB report that fighter jets are prepared to scramble at any moment.

Rumor has it that the reason the Husker fans are rioting is because Jim Tressel, the President of Youngstown State University, did NOT arrive in a private jet, and has not accepted the position as the Head Coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

Back to you, Tom.

tumblr_lvov0vJPZY1r4mur8o1_400.gif

Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'. That's god-damn right. For the second time in my life, I am guilty of committing a crime. Parole violation. Of course, I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me...

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope to someday find out the true identity of the.sock.puppet, and the Source. I hope to wake up on Sunday morning, and hear the voice of Mr. Eichorst over the radio saying......I would like to introduce the next Head Coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers, Mr. Jim Tressel.

Thank you.

It's f'ing Morgan Freeman??? YES!!!

From Kenny Bells Hit Facebook page 3 hours ago:"I am just going to report what I have been told. I've heard from a strong and reliable source that Tressel is in - deal signed tonight."

screenshot?
It's a parody face book page that follows Husker related happenings. Go to facebook and check it out. I wouldn't post it on here to troll fellas.

Thank you.

Mr Freeman, i was wondering if you would like to help redo speaking part of our tunnel walk. It would really help this pile of awesome just explode.