The Sock Puppet Rides!

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Couple things: The above image will haunt my dreams for a long time to come, 2nd thing I sort of remember someone saying they knew a guy they could borrow a B-52 from? Maybe I was just delirious last night as I can't find the post now, but if not I want in on that B-52 borrowing action.

.....holy smokes I love this thread!!!

Edit: Moar exclamation points!

One thing that is promising is the fact that he hasn't denied anything yet. Obviously he knows he's a story because his agent is getting phone calls from reporters, and ESPN anchors are linking his name to our job. This isn't something he isn't aware of and if he would want to squash it he would. I would think it would be unproductive for him or his agent to have to deal with it constantly

One thing that is promising is the fact that he hasn't denied anything yet. Obviously he knows he's a story because his agent is getting phone calls from reporters, and ESPN anchors are linking his name to our job. This isn't something he isn't aware of and if he would want to squash it he would. I would think it would be unproductive for him or his agent to have to deal with it constantly

Yep. I think thats the thread we're all clinging to at this point.

chuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshuffle