The Sock Puppet Rides!

The Sock don't want to say nothing bad about nobody but with the way the kids is talkin' it's probably good for us folks to know that they may have been led that way and be just angry and scared and frustrated. It ain't they's fault. Just support 'em and love em for bein' Huskers.

sock, what is going on with rick kaczenski? Did he really cause a huge stir in village inn?

That's Polo's favorite restaurant. We cannot stand for this!

Why so much disdain for Harbaugh? He did pretty well at Stanford, and he turned the 49ers around as well. Yeah, he gets a little animated sometimes when things aren't going his way, but so does Pelini.

This is a little after the fact but I just discovered this thread. Anyone who wants to get some good insight into Jim Harbaugh should read this article. He is a little over the top. Almost obsessed to the point of detriment I think, but I am a Niners fan and I will be sad to see him go. That being said I'm not sure that he is a good fit for the Huskers. As a matter of fact I think he has a lot of Bo like tendancies. He is always right and very stubborn from what I gather. Here's the link.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11625088/san-francisco-49ers-head-coach-jim-harbaugh-thrives-chaos-difficulty

A Tressel / Frost / Braxton Miller combo would be an absolute coup. Oddly enough, it's a thought I get excited about. I'm an OSU grad but I love college football, traditions and competition. The NU program commands a lot of respect and it makes me happy to see the program strong.

I started at OSU in 2001 (JT's first year) and graduated in 2005. I've spent a fair amount of time in Lincoln traveling for business and I always look forward to visiting. I live in Madison, WI and there are lots of similarities between the two places. I absolutely love Madison but that's off topic.

JT would be a home run hire and it'd be great to see him coaching again. He certainly made some mistakes in Columbus but I genuinely believe he's a good person at the core. Nobody's perfect and it is difficult living under such scrutiny and visibility. OSU has their share of unreasonable and unrealistic fans and it can be easy for them to overshadow the majority of good ones. At times, Tressel coached teams could be frustratingly conservative but I always trusted him running the ship. He's enjoyed success his entire career from coaching to his recent experiences in academic administration.

I seriously doubt the OSU fans that bash Tressel could ever spend a day in his shoes. Nor do I believe these same people have ever achieved the types of success or touched the number of people he has throughout his career.

In 2001, four of us packed ourselves in a car and drove 30 hours to Tempe, AZ to watch the Buckeyes play an unbeatable Miami team. I'll always be thankful for the amazing memories of that trip and the unbelievable triple overtime win.

JT's a winner and I hope the NU faithful get the opportunity to see him lead your program.

• Fire 6

This thread is a huge c*** tease. I am still holding out hope though...for a happy ending...

SE has his guy picked IMHO. The lawyer wouldn't put his head in the chopping block without watching his P's and Q's. Right now I believe Tressel will be the guy. I don't think that is a bad choice. He is not a long term solution due to his age. Still, he will get us on track and make NU competitive moving forward. Can't wait until we get the announcement. GBR!!!

A Tressel / Frost / Braxton Miller combo would be an absolute coup. Oddly enough, it's a thought I get excited about. I'm an OSU grad but I love college football, traditions and competition. The NU program commands a lot of respect and it makes me happy to see the program strong.

I started at OSU in 2001 (JT's first year) and graduated in 2005. I've spent a fair amount of time in Lincoln traveling for business and I always look forward to visiting. I live in Madison, WI and there are lots of similarities between the two places. I absolutely love Madison but that's off topic.

JT would be a home run hire and it'd be great to see him coaching again. He certainly made some mistakes in Columbus but I genuinely believe he's a good person at the core. Nobody's perfect and it is difficult living under such scrutiny and visibility. OSU has their share of unreasonable and unrealistic fans and it can be easy for them to overshadow the majority of good ones. At times, Tressel coached teams could be frustratingly conservative but I always trusted him running the ship. He's enjoyed success his entire career from coaching to his recent experiences in academic administration.

I seriously doubt the OSU fans that bash Tressel could ever spend a day in his shoes. Nor do I believe these same people have ever achieved the types of success or touched the number of people he has throughout his career.

In 2001, four of us packed ourselves in a car and drove 30 hours to Tempe, AZ to watch the Buckeyes play an unbeatable Miami team. I'll always be thankful for the amazing memories of that trip and the unbelievable triple overtime win.

JT's a winner and I hope the NU faithful get the opportunity to see him lead your program.

Awesome post. Welcome to the jungle my man.

Blessed2bahusker - you're completely wrong about Tressel's seat getting warm prior to the tattoo parlor scandal. 2006 & 2007 - national championship appearances. 2008 - finished 10-3...competitive loss to a 12-1 Texas in a BCS bowl (Texas scored the winning TD in the final 30 seconds). 2009 11-2 Rose Bowl victory over Oregon. 2010 12-1 Fiesta Bowl victory over Arkansas. I seriously doubt his seat was getting warm (at least for his on the field results)

The Sock don't want to say nothing bad about nobody but with the way the kids is talkin' it's probably good for us folks to know that they may have been led that way and be just angry and scared and frustrated. It ain't they's fault. Just support 'em and love em for bein' Huskers.

sock, what is going on with rick kaczenski? Did he really cause a huge stir in village inn?

What the h#ll is that about?

Kaz supposedly found out this morning while eating breakfast with his family and was furious. Something like f#*k this shithole.

Kaz supposedly found out this morning while eating breakfast with his family and was furious. Something like f#*k this shithole.

Really? Where'd you hear this?

Why would being fired result in him realizing the sh!thole that is village inn? I thought that was common knowledge

• Fire 3

He was either talking about the VI or Bo even brainwashed Kaz into the team against everybody stance. Either way, if ya dont want to be here dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

http://hawkeyenation.com/forum/showthread.php?68071-Pelini-fired/page6

"I wouldn't worry about losing coach Kaz, he most likely isn't coming back. I was seated next to him at Village Inn this morning literally right after it was announced. He was ******, and rightfully so. He was on the phone the entire time. Overheard him talking to recruits, and it wasn't good for Nebraska. Also as he was leaving, he turned back to his wife and in a very loud voice says "We'll be better off.F#@$ this place! It's a s@#t hole anyway. I should have went to the NFL when I had a chance." Just unreal! I was shocked when he said it, and to think I was just about to stand up and tell him thank you for all that he has done for Nebraska. In his defense he was obviously pretty emotional and it's terrible that he heard while out to eat with his family. I also think this is the culture that Bo has created over the past 7 years, the whole us against the world mentality. If this is how this dude really feels, how does he sell Nebraska to recruits?"

That's Polo's favorite restaurant. We cannot stand for this!

Not cool, man.

• Fire 1