The Sock Puppet Rides!

So my cousins, cousin works directly for SE. This person was called early Sunday for a meeting with SE at 630am and was informed of the descion then to fire Pelini. last I have heard this person has no idea whom or what SE is planning on doing and he is playing it close to his chest. Everything is tight lipped. This person may know what's going on but isn't leaking anything.

I literally said this like an hour ago... is this how this board is all the time?

I've been told it's not Tressel. But these things are fluid. I was told Tressel was interested but initially SE didn't reciprocate that interest. Very possible something has changed. Take this for what you will:

Thanks for the info but unless I hear it from the sock I don't buy it.

Tressel interested in Neb and the feeling wasn't mutual? C'mon man!!

you don't have to believe me. I dont care. my wording may not have been the best I suppose. I will say that I know for a fact Tressel was interested and would be interested. There are certain people at Nebraska that are not wanting the baggage. Don't know who.

I am not saying I don't believe you but that's a BIG statement for a first time poster.

I will take the bait....

Would you kindly be willing to elaborate on this comment "I know for a fact Tressel was interested" ?

first time poster on this site. been on other sites for quite some time. was brought here by a friend referring to this "sock puppet" creature so I thought I had to check it out. He said it was pretty funny.

I am not going to elaborate on the comment. Take it or leave it. I know that anyone claiming info from within Nebraska Athletic Dept you have to take with a grain of salt. SE is very tight lipped and keeping it close to the chest. Not saying all is BS, but a vast majority is.

I understand if you don't want to elaborate on the comment.

Care to help us sift through any of the BS on this thread.....?

You mentioned a vast majority of this info is BS.

Can you squash any rumors or info that you've read and know to be BS?

Anything you tell us will be very much appreciated and taken with a grain of salt : )

I've been told it's not Tressel. But these things are fluid. I was told Tressel was interested but initially SE didn't reciprocate that interest. Very possible something has changed. Take this for what you will:

Thanks for the info but unless I hear it from the sock I don't buy it.

Tressel interested in Neb and the feeling wasn't mutual? C'mon man!!

you don't have to believe me. I dont care. my wording may not have been the best I suppose. I will say that I know for a fact Tressel was interested and would be interested. There are certain people at Nebraska that are not wanting the baggage. Don't know who.

I am not saying I don't believe you but that's a BIG statement for a first time poster.

I will take the bait....

Would you kindly be willing to elaborate on this comment "I know for a fact Tressel was interested" ?

first time poster on this site. been on other sites for quite some time. was brought here by a friend referring to this "sock puppet" creature so I thought I had to check it out. He said it was pretty funny.

I am not going to elaborate on the comment. Take it or leave it. I know that anyone claiming info from within Nebraska Athletic Dept you have to take with a grain of salt. SE is very tight lipped and keeping it close to the chest. Not saying all is BS, but a vast majority is.

I understand if you don't want to elaborate on the comment.

Care to help us sift through any of the BS on this thread.....?

You mentioned a vast majority of this info is BS.

Can you squash any rumors or info that you've read and know to be BS?

Anything you tell us will be very much appreciated and taken with a grain of salt : )

vast majority wasn't specific to this thread. I'm talking about all over social media, boards, etc. anything claimed to be from the Athletic Department is probably BS

So my cousins, cousin works directly for SE. This person was called early Sunday for a meeting with SE at 630am and was informed of the descion then to fire Pelini. last I have heard this person has no idea whom or what SE is planning on doing and he is playing it close to his chest. Everything is tight lipped. This person may know what's going on but isn't leaking anything.

#thegingerassassin

The Source just told The Sock that The Ginger Assassin be gone again today. Peeps in the office preparin' for a press conference in the next couple of days. Nobody sayin' more than that. The Sock thinks they scared of The Ginger Assassin too.

The decision is not coming till this weekend. That's the only think that has been constitent in this whole deal..

The Source just told The Sock that The Ginger Assassin be gone again today. Peeps in the office preparin' for a press conference in the next couple of days. Nobody sayin' more than that. The Sock thinks they scared of The Ginger Assassin too.

The decision is not coming till this weekend. That's the only think that has been constitent in this whole deal..

How dare you question his sockiness

You've got to be kidding me. Tressel's been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Dammit. :laughpound This post and the dino pic above it. I had to get up from my desk and go for a walk so the people in the next office didn't think I was have a seizure :laughpound