Text Received (Topic: Jim Tressel in Lincoln tonight)

If the hotel is on the east side of Lincoln, then I would take it as gospel... Neighbor swears he was in HyVee yesterday at 70th & Pioneer.. I said, you are not confusing him with dude that looks like Joe Dimaggio that works the produce aisle- he said no. But could not understand why Coach Tressel would be shopping in the friendly aisle of HyVee..

he has a fuel saver card?

I consider 70th & Pioneer the outskirts of Lincoln. Hint, hint: It's Tressel.

Tresselmania gonna run wild in Lincoln, y'all.

If the hotel is on the east side of Lincoln, then I would take it as gospel... Neighbor swears he was in HyVee yesterday at 70th & Pioneer.. I said, you are not confusing him with dude that looks like Joe Dimaggio that works the produce aisle- he said no. But could not understand why Coach Tressel would be shopping in the friendly aisle of HyVee..

he has a fuel saver card?

I consider 70th & Pioneer the outskirts of Lincoln. Hint, hint: It's Tressel.

Tresselmania gonna run wild in Lincoln, y'all.

Please don't screw with my emotions.

So we can a coach who in 7 yrs. at NU had no serious NCAA violations and we're ready to embrace a guy that lied and forced a university to vacate all their wins for an entire season because he had no control over his football program. I think we've lost what little sense we had left.

• Fire 2

Im curious to who looks like Joe Dimmaggio because I work in produce at that hyvee....

Im curious to who looks like Joe Dimmaggio because I work in produce at that hyvee....

this guy looks exactly like joe dimmaggio:

joe-dimaggio.jpg