Scott Frost on where home is.

I've had the chance to listen to Frost speak a few times at FCA camps and have a little bit of conversation with him and I've always been incredibly impressed.

We're seriously making the final call on the dude's moral fiber based off of what happened 15 years ago as a college kid? Please.

Yea, i remember being 20 and wanting to bang as many girls as i could. To bad i was into guys................ wish i could stay but i got a thing................... bye

I've had the chance to listen to Frost speak a few times at FCA camps and have a little bit of conversation with him and I've always been incredibly impressed.

We're seriously making the final call on the dude's moral fiber based off of what happened 15 years ago as a college kid? Please.

That's awesome. I have met him as well. Had a nice convo with him about Wood River and our game the night before Oregon's. It was pretty cool to see he still took the time to follow us/our results.

1794773_10203299916121557_61961237836024

That's awesome. I have met him as well. Had a nice convo with him about Wood River and our game the night before Oregon's. It was pretty cool to see he still took the time to follow us/our results.

1794773_10203299916121557_61961237836024

How do you call yourself a Nebraska fan when you're wearing...that!?

Anyone here who thinks LP was in a monogamous relationship with the one he drug down the stairs needs to have their flippin head examined.

I think the bigger problem is that all this unfolded at Scott Frost's apartment in front of Scott Frost, and he appeared to let his new girlfriend get the sh#t beat out of her without intervening.

Anyone here who thinks LP was in a monogamous relationship with the one he drug down the stairs needs to have their flippin head examined.

I think the bigger problem is that all this unfolded at Scott Frost's apartment in front of Scott Frost, and he appeared to let his new girlfriend get the sh#t beat out of her without intervening.

Shock is a crazy thing.

Shock is a crazy thing.

This or lawrence was a crazy thing.

With Tressel looking like he's off the boards, I am 100% on the Frost train. I don't agree with all the posts worried about his lack of head coaching experience, he's played at the Division 1 level and won a freaking championship, was coached by Bill Walsh, Tom Osborne, Bill Parcells, Bill Belicheck and Chip Kelly. Has coached both sides of the ball and has a passion for the game, is not married or with kids so incredibly dedicated and has time to dive right in, pleasant and professional demeanor, knows and understands the landscape here and to me, is an absolute perfect fit.

This video does a great job summing it up as well: http://sports.yahoo.com/video/bonnfire-perfect-replacement-pelini-020323550.html