Anyone else think its pitiful that Bo had to say goodbye to his player of campus?

Dagerow

I realize Bo might want have wanted to steal his prized stapler, but that is just unforgivable.

considering what was said during the meeting - i'll guarantee you the off campus location was his decision not the universities....though I don't blame the university if they decided not provide a forum for Bo to criticize them.

What was said? Do you have the notes or something...maybe I missed it?

• Fire 1

I realize Bo might want have wanted to steal his prized stapler, but that is just unforgivable.

Yeah, that is unforgivable. After taking home around $25 million bucks from UNL you'd think he could afford to buy his own damn stapler!

• Fire 1

considering what was said during the meeting - i'll guarantee you the off campus location was his decision not the universities....though I don't blame the university if they decided not provide a forum for Bo to criticize them.

What was said? Do you have the notes or something...maybe I missed it?

Nobody knows. They're just guessing.

Judging from the player comments, it doesn't appear that the high road was taken like it was by Will Muschamp.

Yeah, I was hoping, and rather disappointed that Bo didnt, for a statement of some sort by Bo thanking this and that and admitting it just didnt work and so on and so forth.

Of course it could still come.

The way Muschamp handled that was incredible. He knows the big picture. He knew that his interview for his next job began the second he accepted the florida one.

The player tweets have been overwhelmingly thanking Bo for what he did for them. There are a couple that said they though it was a bad decision and one who is off the wall. Yet you seem to want to base everything you say on that one player.

• Fire 2

Judging from the player comments, it doesn't appear that the high road was taken like it was by Will Muschamp.

Yeah, I was hoping, and rather disappointed that Bo didnt, for a statement of some sort by Bo thanking this and that and admitting it just didnt work and so on and so forth.

The way Muschamp handled that was incredible. He knows the big picture. He knew that his interview for his next job began the second he accepted the florida one.

Maybe he did admit that it didn't work. But that he still wants the players to be proud of what they've accomplished together with him. The interpretation of the message is always more important than the message itself.

I don't know anyone who knows anything about what was said in that meeting, and I'm willing to bet none of us do. So perhaps the players' responses are more misguided than malicious. Also, why haven't we heard anything from Ameer or Kenny?

Seriously, a lot of those tweets were similar in nature to the tweets from the Michigan players.

Bo is a hothead and he is stubborn. And he may've pulled a stunt back in '03. But he's had 11 years to understand that that probably wasn't the right thing to do. I think we should probably give all this talk a rest until something actually materializes.

• Fire 2

Muschamp earned a lot of my respect and admiration because of that. He won't be out of work long.