Expectations over the next 5 years

What about when they booed during the OSU home game comeback?

What about it?

Were fans being a$$hole$ as you put it.

I find it interesting you can read Brown's mind based on a facial expression.

I don't believe anyone was booing during the comeback so you can make your own judgement if you were even there.

There was no smile on Brown's face, just a WTF look so yes I can read body language pretty good.

Still just speculation.

It's possible he knew they were booing Pederson, but he made the face because he thought it was still inappropriate.

Yup, a guy that had not been back in 40 years and he knew they weren't booing him when the booing started the moment he was introduced. You can take that point of view if it makes you feel better. Or maybe you were one of the boo birds?

In 2 years hire Scott Frost.

And bring in his "throw it all over the yard, PAC 12 basketball offense"???? This is freaking hilarious........ People here bitch about throwing it to much and you want the Frost offense????? Of course it is Frost, so he will do no wrong. LOL!!!!
Oregon throws the ball less than Riley. This is a known fact. Nebraska threw it 100 more times than Oregon...

What about it?

I don't believe anyone was booing during the comeback so you can make your own judgement if you were even there.

There was no smile on Brown's face, just a WTF look so yes I can read body language pretty good.

Still just speculation.

It's possible he knew they were booing Pederson, but he made the face because he thought it was still inappropriate.

Yup, a guy that had not been back in 40 years and he knew they weren't booing him when the booing started the moment he was introduced. You can take that point of view if it makes you feel better. Or maybe you were one of the boo birds?

You're assuming that just because he didn't live in/near Lincoln he was oblivious to the status of the program and the people running it? How elitist of you.

I'm not taking that point of view to feel better. In fact, I'm not taking anything. I'm just not naive enough to believe that you can read minds. I'm not a bird -- you need someone to give you one?

That is what happened, you obviously were not there, Nebraska fans were a$$hole$ that day and it was shameful.

When Bo's less-than-inspiring final speech to his team went public, it wasn't Eichorst who looked bad.

Time to move on into 2015 where Eichorst was booed at Memorial Stadium.

The fans were scum for doing that. I remember when Bob Brown was honored in Memorial stadium, it was the first time he returned since he played. Pederson introduced him. The fans booed and he thought it was about him. Sickening. Nebraska fans are a$$hole$ sometimes.

Brown did not think it was about him. Stop making things up.

Yes he did, I was close enough to see the reaction on his face. Imagine a hall of famer comes back for the first time in 40 years and the crowd boos when you are introduced. He has not been back. Nebraska fans can be a$$hole$ and they were on that day and also when Eichorst was booed this year.

If he had not been back in 40 years prior to that, why should it be surprising that he has not been back in the past 10?

What about it?

Still just speculation.

You're assuming that just because he didn't live in/near Lincoln he was oblivious to the status of the program and the people running it? How elitist of you.

I'm not taking that point of view to feel better. In fact, I'm not taking anything. I'm just not naive enough to believe that you can read minds. I'm not a bird -- you need someone to give you one?

That is what happened, you obviously were not there, Nebraska fans were a$$hole$ that day and it was shameful.

You obviously were not in his head, and are stating your opinions as fact, and that is shameful.

And bring in his "throw it all over the yard, PAC 12 basketball offense"???? This is freaking hilarious........ People here bitch about throwing it to much and you want the Frost offense????? Of course it is Frost, so he will do no wrong. LOL!!!!
Oregon throws the ball less than Riley. This is a known fact. Nebraska threw it 100 more times than Oregon...

That was noted above and they did run about 137 more plays for the season also. That would skew things a bit don't you think?

I'm assuming that since Frost is actually familiar with our program, he would formulate an offense to be successful here. I'd bet that he would call plays to the strengths of his players, something that the current staff lied about doing.

You assume a lot, most of it wrong. Coaches run what they know! Frost is going to run his Oregon offense in Florida and should he come here in the distant future, he is not going to run an offense he has NEVER coached. He would bring an offense you claim to despise (Chuckle) Dream on Dream Weaver......
You mean his offense that is based on principles of Dr. Tom's?

I'll take that.

Now that is a stretch or a crap, how ever you want to frame it. Chip Kelly's offense based in the Osborne principle??? Ha! Ha! WOW!

Nebraska 2015: 439 passing plays - 434 running plays

Oregon 2015: 340 passing plays - 570 running plays

Frost has said repeatedly that he wants an offense with a more powerful running game in addition to the up tempo-quick strike passing game... and that's exactly the type of offense that he ran at Oregon this year and that Frost will run in Florida.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to join the chorus in saying that this person going by the name RADAR does not know what they are talking about... and appears to know nothing about football.

Let us not forget that many of the principles for the zone read scheme were derived from Dr. Tom's option principles.

Please let me know anywhere where that it written or said. While Osborns option game was outstanding, it was not unique. It took its principals from other option schemes like wing t and wishbone.

What about it?

Still just speculation.

I wasn't there, but I can read news accounts, like how during Brown's acknowledgements and when he mentioned Pederson's name, the boos started up again. You're assuming Brown didn't notice that? Oh, that's right. You KNOW he didn't, because you are in his head...

RADAR...if you admit that some (many) Husker fans are A-holes...are you okay with Pelini calling them out?

On message boards or in the press, sure, I don't recall much booing other than at the ref's during the Pelini era games.

Thank you!

I reread and realized I read it wrong, I thought you were talking about fans booing Pelini. So the my answer to the question is NO! Pelini is an a-hole for doing it.

You are welcome!

RADAR...if you admit that some (many) Husker fans are A-holes...are you okay with Pelini calling them out?

On message boards or in the press, sure, I don't recall much booing other than at the ref's during the Pelini era games.

Thank you!

I reread and realized I read it wrong, I thought you were talking about fans booing Pelini. So the my answer to the question is NO! Pelini is an a-hole for doing it.

You are welcome!

Sooooo you admit that Husker fans are a-holes and even booed a hall of famer...but that Pelini was an a-hole for calling them out?

Thank you!

You are welcome!

Sooooo you admit that Husker fans are a-holes and even booed a hall of famer...but that Pelini was an a-hole for calling them out?

This ought to be good....

:tapdance:

:popcorn:

What about it?

Still just speculation.

I wasn't there, but I can read news accounts, like how during Brown's acknowledgements and when he mentioned Pederson's name, the boos started up again. You're assuming Brown didn't notice that? Oh, that's right. You KNOW he didn't, because you are in his head...

The damage was already done, I am glad you got all the information you need from news accounts because you were not there. might want to read some more.