Expectations over the next 5 years

The players themselves said that they finally decided to buy in, you didn't have to go to a message board for that. It is clear from the recruiting boards and services that the talent level that we are in on is better than the past several years. Bo never had to turn talent away, he was giving out scollies to walkons like candy because he could not fill them. That is a clear indication that this team will be better next year and beyond under Riley and staff.

BTW, a supernatural play by Ameer against McNeese St. kept us from the worst loss in the 100 +years history of the program, and 8 of the top 10 worst losses in the history of the program by points came under the previous staff, I haven't seen that we will have any more of that anytime soon. That's pure progress.

Gerry's comment (where you're basing your opinion) contradicts every single thing the players and coaches have said for the last year.

And Ameer's play was great, but it was a tie game. Also, we won, which is slightly different than getting blown out by Purdue.

I think you don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact.

If you consider a 10 point loss to Purdue a blowout, what do you consider the beatdowns we took at the hands of Pelini?

The comments of the players and coaches are simply lip service and we all know that. Gerry's comment was finally a little truth that leaked out.

The players themselves said that they finally decided to buy in, you didn't have to go to a message board for that. It is clear from the recruiting boards and services that the talent level that we are in on is better than the past several years. Bo never had to turn talent away, he was giving out scollies to walkons like candy because he could not fill them. That is a clear indication that this team will be better next year and beyond under Riley and staff.

BTW, a supernatural play by Ameer against McNeese St. kept us from the worst loss in the 100 +years history of the program, and 8 of the top 10 worst losses in the history of the program by points came under the previous staff, I haven't seen that we will have any more of that anytime soon. That's pure progress.

Gerry's comment (where you're basing your opinion) contradicts every single thing the players and coaches have said for the last year.

And Ameer's play was great, but it was a tie game. Also, we won, which is slightly different than getting blown out by Purdue.

If you consider a 10 point loss to Purdue a blowout, what do you consider the beatdowns we took at the hands of Pelini?

Did you watch the game? NU was down by 39 points at one point or something crazy like that. To a team that averages 1 fbs win per year over the last three or four.

Did you watch the game? NU was down by 39 points at one point or something crazy like that. To a team that averages 1 fbs win per year over the last three or four.

I think it was around 19 but what is 20 points when you are trying to make something into a lie that it is not.

I think it was around 19 but what is 20 points when you are trying to make something into a lie that it is not.

Get your facts straight before you start posting guesstimates. Nebraska was down 42-16 heading into the 3rd quarter against Purdue and they had the game in hand by then. We were trending worldwide on twitter and social media. Nearly everyone was shocked by the score and the fact that Mike Riley was our head coach. That loss goes down as one of the most embarrassing losses in this football program's history.

• Fire 3

Yep...NU actually won that game

The comments of the players and coaches are simply lip service and we all know that. Gerry's comment was finally a little truth that leaked out.

It was 42-16 late in the 3rd, and we scored garbage TD's to make it look better. We aren't talking about Bo FYI.

no bowl game bonus for riley or coaches! I'm still going to give MR 3 total years before i develop an opinion. after that i maybe be hard; it will depend, which way we're trending. I called for osborne's head from the day he got the job until he went for 2 in the miami game in 83. then i tolerated him till 94 when he finally broke thru! many many bonehead calls and bad management issues in those 20yrs. he couldn't win with anything but elite talent. woulda lost again, as he ran frazier too much, and got him hurt. just happened to have a great backup QB.

you seem like I really good evaluator of coaching ability based on your statement. I highly regard your opinions from here on out.

Sincerely,

Steve Pedersen

Get your facts straight before you start posting guesstimates. Nebraska was down 42-16 heading into the 3rd quarter against Purdue and they had the game in hand by then. We were trending worldwide on twitter and social media. Nearly everyone was shocked by the score and the fact that Mike Riley was our head coach. That loss goes down as one of the most embarrassing losses in this football program's history.

Radar notoriously posts without facts. Disregard anything he says.