New NU Director for Football Operations Dan Van De Riet

I don't know about anyone else, but for some reason, my gut finds it a little disconcerting that we are, kind of, a NU/OSU program personnel merger at this point.

Is this far from the norm? Where a coach brings in this many people from the same program? It strikes me as odd that he hasn't hired anyone outside of his comfort zone yet.

I hope I'm wrong and that all these pieces will only make Riley and staff better.

5 people isn't a.merger.

What would you call it , umm more than a few.

I want SE to be willing to open up the checkbook as much in football operations/recruiting office/nutrition/S&C as much as the coaching staff.

The program needs innovation and leadership.

I know nothing about the newly hired guys but Jamrog (for one) had to go.

Elaborate please as to why you feel Jamrog had to go.

I would like to know why Jamrog had to go as well.

I want SE to be willing to open up the checkbook as much in football operations/recruiting office/nutrition/S&C as much as the coaching staff.

Me too.

I don't know about anyone else, but for some reason, my gut finds it a little disconcerting that we are, kind of, a NU/OSU program personnel merger at this point.

Is this far from the norm? Where a coach brings in this many people from the same program? It strikes me as odd that he hasn't hired anyone outside of his comfort zone yet.

I hope I'm wrong and that all these pieces will only make Riley and staff better.

5 people isn't a.merger.

I would call it not something to get in a twist over.

5 people isn't a.merger.

I would call it not something to get in a twist over.

exactly

Me too.

Is it for sure Jamrog was fired too? I didn't read that anywhere. Thanks for the update. My head must be in the sand. LOL

This young lady's profile was removed as well. Maybe she is coming along as well?

http://www.osubeavers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&SPSID=750127&SPID=127145&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=30800&ATCLID=208664460&Q_SEASON=2013

Hey @Huskers, I'm fired up to be in Lincoln! I've heard there's #NoPlace like it. Is that true? #GBR

:nanalama

As a middle aged married guy I'm not sure why I'm celebrating this. Heck, even if I was 25 and single I wouldn't have a shot.

BUT...it's always nice to get more and more good looking women in Nebraska. Especially smart and good looking.