J.T. Barrett Domestic Abuse Allegations

QMany

Snippets from the police report:

She (Alexandria Barrett-Clark) told police that Barrett confronted her in his bedroom and "choked her on the bed." She said Barrett used his forearm to apply pressue to her neck before taking her phone away from her.

Barrett-Clark told police she managed to get away from Barrett and call police.

http://deadspin.com/j-t-barrett-involved-in-alleged-domestic-disturbance-w-1669289347?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Why link to the deadspin story and not the original article? Maybe because the deadspin story only has her quotes?

http://www.myfox28columbus.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/Police-Respond-to-Incident-at-OSU-Quarterback-39-s-Apartment-62554.shtml#.VIiH6DHF98F

Edit: I am not saying that stuff didn't happen, because clearly something happened, but I found this statement odd:

"Barrett-Clark told police she managed to get away from Barrett and call police."

The guy has a broken ankle and just had surgery. Managed to get away? Maybe that wasn't what she meant, I don't know.

Why link to the deadspin story and not the original article? Maybe because the deadspin story only has her quotes?

Because I didn't see the original story until now. I'm glad I did.

In the report, he say he pushed her awy in self-defense, which caused her to fall to a bed.

This might be the deciding factor as to what QB transfers.

At least then he'd get that chick out of his room. Without choking her out, that is.

I know when I want someone to leave my house I typically hold them down on a bed and choke them.

She said he choked her, picked her up and threw her across the room. Oh and she's pregnant.

He did this all while being unable to use one leg and without leaving a single mark on her and she refused medical staff to come look at her.

At least then he'd get that chick out of his room. Without choking her out, that is.
I know when I want someone to leave my house I typically hold them down on a bed and choke them.
She said he choked her, picked her up and threw her across the room. Oh and she's pregnant.He did this all while being unable to use one leg and without leaving a single mark on her and she refused medical staff to come look at her.

I know. That's what I'm saying. He said he was trying to make her leave. She said he was holding her down. Someone's not tell the truth

She said he choked her, picked her up and threw her across the room. Oh and she's pregnant.He did this all while being unable to use one leg and without leaving a single mark on her and she refused medical staff to come look at her.

I know. That's what I'm saying. He said he was trying to make her leave. She said he was holding her down. Someone's not tell the truth

Had she not added in so calmly that she was pregnant and then refused any medical exam, I wouldn't have instantly called her a liar. Every woman I know if you even accidentally bump into them even gently, they'd get paranoid about it.
  • Fire 1