YSU issues statement on Pelini's controversial Nebraska rant

I don't see Bo changing. Especially not without intense counselling. I was just talking with one of my friends who is friends with Shatel at the OWH. Every time Shatel wrote an article which Bo deemed offensive he would fill up his voice mail with several salty rants. I can only imagine the messages Dirk got.

Why nobody had the brains or balls to fire this asshat last year, with cause, is the real failing of the Athletic Department and University leadership- not their lack of hand holding as Pelni claimed.

I don't see Bo changing. Especially not without intense counselling. I was just talking with one of my friends who is friends with Shatel at the OWH. Every time Shatel wrote an article which Bo deemed offensive he would fill up his voice mail with several salty rants. I can only imagine the messages Dirk got.

this is sad to know where the mindset of the coach really was. This talked about on sharp/benning yesterday. Hit up the podcast fir thurs, seg 1 bout 2 minutes. Both of them alluded to getting curse filled calls from bo regarding points made on the show. Then today Matt Schick was on Bahe,s show and he said he knew a guy at the wirld herald that got berayed on the phone by bo first thing one morning. Theres just no excuse for this garbage. And i apologize to Dirk, shatel,ckewon, all the media cuz i always thiught they were bein asshats at times when frankly they had reasons. And they coulda been a lot worse.
  • Fire 2

this is sad to know where the mindset of the coach really was. This talked about on sharp/benning yesterday. Hit up the podcast fir thurs, seg 1 bout 2 minutes. Both of them alluded to getting curse filled calls from bo regarding points made on the show. Then today Matt Schick was on Bahe,s show and he said he knew a guy at the wirld herald that got berayed on the phone by bo first thing one morning. Theres just no excuse for this garbage. And i apologize to Dirk, shatel,ckewon, all the media cuz i always thiught they were bein asshats at times when frankly they had reasons. And they coulda been a lot worse.

Can we hear these rants or is this just the overbearing local media covering for each other? Next subject will be why each paper has so freaking many sports reporters.Next is why every former player has a radio show.

Can we hear these rants or is this just the overbearing local media covering for each other? Next subject will be why each paper has so freaking many sports reporters.Next is why every former player has a radio show.
so you dont believe he would do such a thing? You havent seen enough to be able to not be shocked over something like this? Hell, if he flipped and went on a spree of robbing smoke outlets, i wouldnt be shocked at all.

so you dont believe he would do such a thing? You havent seen enough to be able to not be shocked over something like this? Hell, if he flipped and went on a spree of robbing smoke outlets, i wouldnt be shocked at all.

Yeah, I think he might challenge what they say about his players and he has as much right to do that as the 50 of them have to write their stupid articles based on what we happen to be talking about that day. They act like it's a one-way street and he just has to sit there and take it. At the end of the day, maybe he should've enlisted some of us to do it for him......really rip them a new one every day.....question their outrageous salaries and qualifications? That would've been a blast. Now I can't wait for Dirkie Downer to go off on Riley.