RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn [Illinois Commit]

Ed Helms

This kid is impressive. Great vision and speed to burn.

I agree he has great vision, but certainly doesn't have any speed to burn. The most impressive thing about him is his patience, imo.....

There were a couple of times that the defender had the angle on him and he out ran them. He does have great patience and is a smooth runner.

• 2 weeks later...

@NateClouse: #Huskers 4-star RB target Ke'Shawn Vaughn RT @KV_XIV: Anyway Back To Recruiting For Me. A Couple Officials Coming Up.

@southolarry: @NateClouse so what does that mean? Is there a chance to get this guy?

@NateClouse: @southolarry Yes, going to take some serious effort, but it can be done.

@NateClouse: #Huskers 4-star RB target Ke'Shawn Vaughn RT @KV_XIV: Anyway Back To Recruiting For Me. A Couple Officials Coming Up.

@southolarry: @NateClouse so what does that mean? Is there a chance to get this guy?

@NateClouse: @southolarry Yes, going to take some serious effort, but it can be done.

1 in 100

1 in 1000

More like 1 in a Million

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME , WE HAVE A CHANCE

• Fire 1

Just watched this guy's film, and I was very impressed. Wow. This would be one hell of a late addition. The kid knows how to follow his blocks like none other. And I don't understand the knocks on his speed... to me, it's all part of his vision. This kid knows what he's doing, knows what blocks he's getting and when they'll be arriving. To me, it almost looks like he's jogging until his blockers show up. One cut and he turns it on and he scores, no doubt about it.

Rated the 10th best player in Tennessee by 247... the 10th best player in the state doesn't win Player of the Year. Would love to see Vaughn in a Husker jersey.

Just watched this guy's film, and I was very impressed. Wow. This would be one hell of a late addition. The kid knows how to follow his blocks like none other. And I don't understand the knocks on his speed... to me, it's all part of his vision. This kid knows what he's doing, knows what blocks he's getting and when they'll be arriving. To me, it almost looks like he's jogging until his blockers show up. One cut and he turns it on and he scores, no doubt about it.

Rated the 10th best player in Tennessee by 247... the 10th best player in the state doesn't win Player of the Year. Would love to see Vaughn in a Husker jersey.

Yep. This guy's patience is a skill.
  • Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...