The Starting Lineup Campaign Thread

knapplc

I really think campaigning is awful, I'm sure everyone has a spot that they'd like (I know I do) but who really cares at the end of the day. (...at the end of the day, lol. point the thumb etc)

Instead of campaigning for myself, I just want to say that if the Head Coach for 2015 isn't NUpolo8, then we have failed as a board and deserve all of the shame. All of it. Poured over us, lathered, rinsed off and then dumped on us again.

• Fire 1

I really think campaigning is awful, I'm sure everyone has a spot that they'd like (I know I do) but who really cares at the end of the day. (...at the end of the day, lol. point the thumb etc)

Instead of campaigning for myself, I just want to say that if the Head Coach for 2015 isn't NUpolo8, then we have failed as a board and deserve all of the shame. All of it. Poured over us, lathered, rinsed off and then dumped on us again.

Wouldnt it be ironic if he won seeing he was the biggest hater of our actual(former) head coach.

That being said, Polo adds something to the board. Many can argue if it is good or bad.

I think he is a shoe in for one of the main roles.

Hedley-WiFi 2015
naturally strong, naturally 'murican

Hedley can spot a roids user from miles away and can trust WiFi to not use them cause of his grass roots background running a 4.1 40 and pressing 550 pounds.

Between the two we'll never have to worry about sources ever again.

Edit: I just realized I have never been nominated (not that I care as I've never even campaigned or anything of the sort) and I've been here going on 3 years ish now? Must have posted just enough to amass a 500 post a year avg but not enough to be seen. I imagine I'm like Paul Rudd in that regard. :D

the_more_you_know_nbc.gif