The Starting Lineup Campaign Thread

knapplc

That's why this is run weirdly, imo should be all the most "prestigious" positions voted on first, then on down the ladder. So HC, then the Coordinators, then the QB/RB/WRs, then the LBs, so on so forth. Like I get that the idea is to nominate only the posters who fit the descriptions, but we all know this is mostly just a visibility/popularity contest and that that's not how it usually works. So you get people like Moraine who is deserving of a better spot being voted in for Equipment Manager. (which is actually why I'm voting for my least favorite candidates for the Recruiting Intern and Equipment Manager positions). If the goal of the mods is to "shake things up" and whatever so that it's not just a popularity contest, then fine.

Although don't get me wrong Moraine, you getting to handle all of the guys' equipment is kinda funny...

I will give everyone on HB free sugar. Carl gave me bags and bags of sugar before he left and asked me to hold on to them until he lets me know what to do with them.

But they are just taking up room now so I want to get rid of them. Hell, it's just sugar, he can buy more right?