Does this mean we want Iowa to win.

Iowa or Tennessee? B1G over SEC, always, right? But, can I really root for Iowa? Doesn't this go against everything I stand for? Am I really going to root for the pee and black? Aw crap........go iowa...yea! If my father were dead, he would role over in his grave.

200.gif

Absolutely go iowa! I was jumping up and down watching Mich st and Ohio st last night and I hate both of them. Bowl time it's all about the conference. And show bussey what he is signing up for in the SEC EAST( junior varsity edition).

I was jumping up and down too. I honestly can't believe the excitement I felt watching both of those games, along with watching the fb bounce off the uprights in OT for the Wiscy game.

Why wouldn't we want a conference brother to win?

All year we didn't get respect because everyone thought the big ten and the west division is weak.

If you want Nebraska to get more respect we have to win our games. But it also helps if we play in what is thought of as a good conference and division.

Root for Iowa not because you're an Iowa fan but because you are a husker fan.

• Fire 1

As hard as it may be at times to root for them or other teams in our conference.....the answer is YES!! Wins will always help the national perception of our conference which has been down for many years. I take even greater satisfaction when those wins come as the expense of the "mighty" cough cough choke SEC. At the end of the day, if our conference is strong, our wins may carry more weight and help in the rankings. Of course that may not help this year, but next year when the preseason rankings come out, perhaps it will?? With that being said, I wish there were no preseason rankings at all. I think all the polls should wait until about 4 games into the season to have something tangible to base the rankings on. I guess we have that now with the playoff committee, but the other polls create a national biased perception as we saw with the SEC West this year.