LJS: 2015 Defensive Position Breakdown

Mavric

Daimion Stafford is another example - split-time player with unimpressive stats here, but he's been starting in the NFL.

Pretty sure Mo Seisay started a game last week or two, too.

All these "examples" seem inexcusable.... or unexplainable.

If nothing else, it says a lot about the previous coaching staff.

It shows we have talent here and we have been getting talent here for a long time.

Now, hopefully we will have a staff that understands not only how to manage a team but the psychology side of coaching so they can actually reach their fullest potential.

Look at what Lavonte David has done in the NFL. Every time I check his stats, he's the top tackler for Tampa Bay and usually by a large margin.

One of the things that makes Bill Snyder a great coach is that he gets the best players on the field. I hope that our new coaching staff has some common sense and can do the same.

Good call Knapp. My opinion of Stafford when he was here was just a step above garbage. he never impressed me. yet one night, i turn on monday night football, and there he is for the Titans flying all over the place making place. First my jaw hit the floor, then I proceeded to punch myself in the face a couple time.

Mo Seisy is another one like you said. And I would bet a guy like Kieron Williams would probably be the next on the fail list, after watchin his ridiculous impact on the USC game.

I don't know if he has any starts but Charles Jackson is another name in the secondary that the Journal Star forgot about and I don't remember too much about him but he he can bring some athleticism from what I hear to this secondary and will probably be rusty at the start of the season but will help with depth.

I don't know if he starts or not but time will tell I hope he does well on his way back from injury and helps make this a great secondary.

I don't know if he has any starts but Charles Jackson is another name in the secondary that the Journal Star forgot about and I don't remember too much about him but he he can bring some athleticism from what I hear to this secondary and will probably be rusty at the start of the season but will help with depth.

I don't know if he starts or not but time will tell I hope he does well on his way back from injury and helps make this a great secondary.

I hope replaces Cockrell at nickelback, Cockrell really struggled at times in coverage, probably better off as a safety

Question, there was a D-lineman who was suspended for exposing himself. I know he has done he community work (repentance) and I believe he was re-instated by the university, has anyone heard if his scholarship will be honored? Sorry, I don't do well with names..

Avery Moss is his name and I am not sure either, we wait for now because not a lot of recent news has been said about this guy and if he comes back in shape he would be a huge get.