National Championship Game

2ndNnine

SEC fans calling Meyer an SEC coach. I sh#t you not.

Same thing after beating Bama and national media saying Urban went out and got SEC players, yet I debunked it by going throught their roster and two-deep and the number of players from "southern" states is very low.

SEC coach. heh. Urban is from ohio. Trained in Ohio. Cut his teeth in Ohio and the frickin WAC or Mountain or whatever the hell, and spent a whoppin whole 5 years in the SEC, which is a minute fraction of his coaching career.

Same thing after beating Bama and national media saying Urban went out and got SEC players, yet I debunked it by going throught their roster and two-deep and the number of players from "southern" states is very low.

SEC coach. heh. Urban is from ohio. Trained in Ohio. Cut his teeth in Ohio and the frickin WAC or Mountain or whatever the hell, and spent a whoppin whole 5 years in the SEC, which is a minute fraction of his coaching career.

What the heck is an SEC coach? Saban (West Virginia) and Miles (Ohio) weren't originally southern guys.

What the heck is an SEC coach? Saban (West Virginia) and Miles (Ohio) weren't originally southern guys.

Les Miles (Ohio)

Les Miles (Ohio)

Youre not very good at this...

Les Miles (Ohio)
Youre not very good at this...

Nick Saban West Virginia

I have watched a lot of OSU games since the late 80s. There have been many OSU teams under Cooper and Tressel with just as many "athletes" and speed as the 2014 Buckeyes. But since this version of OSU has a former SEC coach and they beat an SEC blue blood, these OSU athletes are being sold by ESPN as an "SEC-type" team.

I have watched a lot of OSU games since the late 80s. There have been many OSU teams under Cooper and Tressel with just as many "athletes" and speed as the 2014 Buckeyes. But since this version of OSU has a former SEC coach and they beat an SEC blue blood, these OSU athletes are being sold by ESPN as an "SEC-type" team.

The loss to Saban in 1998 still hurts many Buckeye fans. That team had some great athletes. If only they could of run up the score on Saban this year.