The Fall of Carl Pelini

TGHusker

Sounds like Carl had his share of problems. Too bad people can't simply leave him alone. Some have this weird obsession with taking fallen celebrities or public figures and rubbing their faces in their crimes or transgressions over and over and over. It's a very unhealthy sickness.

Curious.....where are the examples of people rubbing his face in it or the sickness of which you speak? Is it here on HB or somewhere else? Can't say I've seen much of that type of thing around here.

Sounds like Carl had his share of problems. Too bad people can't simply leave him alone. Some have this weird obsession with taking fallen celebrities or public figures and rubbing their faces in their crimes or transgressions over and over and over. It's a very unhealthy sickness.

Curious.....where are the examples of people rubbing his face in it or the sickness of which you speak? Is it here on HB or somewhere else? Can't say I've seen much of that type of thing around here.

There aren't any.

This. I live in Lincoln and the fact Carl has been here for 15 months and teaching at SCC all without a single hit in the paper, it sure sounds like people ARE leaving him alone. Once he does get hi name in the paper for applying for a public job he goes on to blame Nebraska people for.... Well I dont know..

Whatever demons he has I hope for his kids sake he get past it.

• Fire 2

My comment wasn't related to posts here...just to people generally.

Let's see:

1. Assaulted a student reporter/photographer postgame at A&M in 2010
  2. Cheated on his wife and the mother of his children
  3. Allowed coaches on his staff to abuse narcotics if he didn't participate himself
  4. Brother is a total hothead who gave birth to not one, but two, profanity-laced tirades against Nebraska

Yeah, I don't see him getting a coaching job at any level, nor should he. Can't say I feel bad for a guy who dug his own grave.