Epic Movie and TV Quotes

- "Want some bacon?"

- "No man, I don't eat pork."

- "Are you Jewish?"

- "Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all."

- "Why not?"

- "Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals."

- "Yeah, but bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good."

- "Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy m-f'r. Pigs sleep and root in sh#t. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces."

- "How about dog? Dog eats its own feces."

- " I don't eat dog either."

- "Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?"

- "I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way."

- "Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?"

- "Well, we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf'ng' pig."

-Pulp Fiction

Guess what's on AMC now!

"Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself! "

• Fire 1

"So we finish 18 and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, 'Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know?' And he says, 'Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that goin' for me. Which is nice." Carl Spackler

• Fire 2

Joe Dirt: So you're gonna tell me that you don't have no black cats, roman candles, or screaming mimis?

Kicking Wing: No.

Joe Dirt: Oh come on, man. You don't got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

Kicking Wing: No, I don't.

Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hüsker düs, hüsker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.

Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem. It's not what you like, it's the consumer.

• Fire 1