2015 Red-White Game - April 11th

Mavric

We had 80,000 at Bo's first Spring Game. I don't think there was as much fan fatigue then as there is today. Also, the belief was that Bo was going to bring gritty, tough defense to the table - the opposite of what Cosgrove was doing - and hope was high.

Today, I don't think anyone knows what to expect from Riley. There isn't as much of a "savior" narrative with him because he's so unknown. He's been working so hard on recruiting that the fans have barely gotten to know him. And his Assistants are a complete unknown.

I really don't expect a full house for the Spring Game. It'd surprise me.

What time do you think? I am kind of hoping it is at 2pm

I'm hoping not. I just found out my grandma is throwing herself a 90th birthday party on that day, and my father has informed me I will be there. God damned Iowa fans and their terrible planning.

I'll PM you some tips on how to fake your own kidnapping without getting the Feds involved.

• Fire 2

I'll PM you some tips on how to fake your own kidnapping without getting the Feds involved.

I would appreciate it. She was down here a few weeks ago staying with me. She was inquiring whether she should wear a pant suit to her party. Her party she's throwing herself. 2.5 months from now. In a womens pant suit. :wasted

Nebraska fans will have their first opportunity to see Coach Mike Riley’s first Husker football team at the Red-White Spring Game on Saturday, April 11. Fans will be able to secure their tickets for the game beginning on Wednesday, Feb. 4 at 8 a.m.

Nebraska fans may purchase tickets online at Huskers.com, by phone at 1-800-8-BIG-RED or in person at the Nebraska Athletic Ticket Office, located in the Stadium Drive Parking Garage (8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays). Beginning Monday, Feb. 9 through Monday, Aug. 3 the Ticket Office windows will be located at the Guest Relations desk inside West Stadium (8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. weekdays).
All tickets for the Red-White Spring Game are reserved and cost $10 each. All individuals must have a ticket for the game. Fans are encouraged to purchase their tickets early to ensure good seats as demand is expected to be high. Each of the past several years, more than 20,000 tickets were sold by the end of the first day of sales.
Nebraska has drawn more than 54,000 fans for every Red-White game over the past decade.
Nebraska will once again conduct the Drug Free Pledge at this year’s game. Youth (eighth grade or younger) are encouraged to take part in the Drug Free Pledge, and those who do will be admitted to the game for free.

LJS

When I was a student that weekend always rocked. There was always a home baseball game that was scheduled after the spring game. It had consistently been beautiful during those years and it was just a day for sports. Football. Baseball. Golf. Last year I took my son who had a blast. I'm looking forward to it already. Even more so to get a look at some new schemes. Albeit they'll be vanilla, but still, that stuff is great for a guy like me.

Okay, so whoever is running @Huskers Twitter account is a boss.

Game of Thrones back on April 12. One day after @Huskers Spring Game and evening after @The_Masters finishes. AKA, Greatest. Weekend. Ever.

@MatthewDQuandt Winter is coming... to a close for the Spring Game.

B8n3uS0CEAAgRQu.jpg

Yup, that pretty much rules (so does that weekend).