New College gameday host wants to come to...

Every great run must come to an end. I look at it more as a "passing of the torch" than us exposing Alabama. They had a great run, now it's time for them to move over.

I definitely didn't mean that Nebraska's 4 year span was any less impressive than Bama's. Saying Nebraska's run "rivals" Bama's was a pretty poor choice of words on my part.

I truly do hope Nebraksa makes it back. Winning big-time nationally televised games would go a long way in rebranding Nebraska football. I was absolutely thrilled when the B1G welcomed the Huskers into the club. I was surprised (as an outsider) when Pelini was let go. I was even more caught off guard by the hiring of Mike Riley.

I look forward to seeing what happens for you guys in the near future. It'd be great to have a program other than MSU compete on the national stage. Penn State, Nebraska, and scUM are all historically rich programs that can get us on an SEC level. I've always felt it was just a matter of time...

I get what he's saying. That Bama was THE TEAM of the time. Not the team of all time. Looks like we may be headed for a little stretch where Ohio St is THE TEAM.

Nebraska had a record of 60-3 with 3 undefeated titles. Bama doesn't touch that

plus all of the conference titles we won during the 90's which totaled 7.
And how many times did Bama not even win their own division?

Bama's win over LSU in the BCS Title game was a game that shouldn't have even happened. They didn't win their division or conference yet somehow slipped into a BS title game victory.

• Fire 1

I wonder if NU gets a ESPN Game Day game next season because of Riley.

Please can this happen.

Only games are Michigan State and Wisconsin where Gameday would come to Lincoln in my opinion.

We just need to be patient. Oregon at Lincoln week 3 in 2016. By that time, if we see improvements and build up some national respect, that is one game that stands out to me.

• Fire 1

Please can this happen.

Only games are Michigan State and Wisconsin where Gameday would come to Lincoln in my opinion.

BYU? Opening weekend? Are there any huge games that weekend that you know of?

Opening Weekend: Louisville @ Auburn, Wisconsin @ Alabama, Arizona State @ Texas A&M, Virginia @ UCLA, Ohio State @ Virginia Tech (Monday). Not going to be in Lincoln

October 10: Wisconsin @ Nebraska, Miami @ Florida State, Georgia Tech @ Clemson, Georgia @ Tennessee, TCU @ Kansas State, Arkansas @ Alabama, Florida @ Missouri. Only if we're both undefeated and get some "help"

November 7: Michigan State @ Nebraska, Minnesota @ Ohio State, Florida State @ Clemson, LSU @ Alabama, Arkansas @ Ole Miss, Auburn @ Texas A&M, Arizona @ USC. Maybe if we're both Top 10.

Please can this happen.

BYU? Opening weekend? Are there any huge games that weekend that you know of?

Wiscy v Bama

Auburn v Louisville

Texas v Notre Dame

ASU v A&M

tOSU v VaTech

Washington v Boise State

TCU v Minnysoda

Michigan v Utah

S Carolin v N Carolina

Nebraska v BYU

Yeah Im guessing we get passed over :(