Nobody is hoping that BYU suspends X-number of players so Nebraska can win.

I am.

I hope they suspend at least half the team.

I don't think we need them to suspend players for us to win, but screw em'. We got suspensions and we've got guys beat up that will be out there playing.

I don't care who they've got out there. Forget this whole honor code crap. I'll enjoy the win regardless of who is out there, just like BYU will do if they win.

Integrity of the game? Kellen Huston was suspended for one game for blindsiding a fat Mizzou boy. He wasn't even in a fight he just decked him as he ran by. You are being pretty hypocritical about that. Thats right 1 game for this. Get over it and go cheer for your Huskers

Cue JimmerJammer berating your for beating a dead horse. The BYU brawl happened one game ago. Kellen Huston's punch happened 150 games ago. How dead is that horse?

Nebraska suspended 100% of the guys involved in the Kellen Huston event, Cougz. Will BYU suspend 100% of the guys involved in the brawl?

If youll notice, neither Frank Solich or Kellen Huston are currently still with the program. Been a while in fact...

This is a good point 1995. Kellen Huston is now 33ish would be my guess, so he is probably not with the team anymore. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Are you saying it was OK knock someone out 10 years ago and now its frowned upon?

If youll notice, neither Frank Solich or Kellen Huston are currently still with the program. Been a while in fact...

This is a good point 1995. Kellen Huston is now 33ish would be my guess, so he is probably not with the team anymore. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Are you saying it was OK knock someone out 10 years ago and now its frowned upon?

Pretty sure he's saying it happened forever ago, and the player involved was already suspended, which has already been stated a dozen times. You're being willfully obtuse.

Integrity of the game? Kellen Huston was suspended for one game for blindsiding a fat Mizzou boy. He wasn't even in a fight he just decked him as he ran by. You are being pretty hypocritical about that. Thats right 1 game for this. Get over it and go cheer for your Huskers

Cue JimmerJammer berating your for beating a dead horse. The BYU brawl happened one game ago. Kellen Huston's punch happened 150 games ago. How dead is that horse?

Nebraska suspended 100% of the guys involved in the Kellen Huston event, Cougz. Will BYU suspend 100% of the guys involved in the brawl?

Did you suspend 100% of the people involved with the fight against Miami there was alot of pushing and shoving which is what the MAJORITY of the fight was against Memphis. Watch it. Some will be suspended some graduated and will not be punished because its not really possible. Most of it was pushing and shoving. There was some ugly parts as well that were dealt with. Look at the tape and tell me which players you think should be suspended?

Ummm....excuse me but maybe you need to change your name. 2015 Redux. Its not 1995 anymore.

I think this whole Let It Bo campaign is about as asinine as anything I've ever heard and not talking about the Huston incident would fall into the same bonehead logic.

We like to talk about the great parts of our history, but we get a little pissy when people bring up the bad parts. Not that I think you're pissy, because I'm sure you're not.

I just think its silly when people think we won't discuss anything and everything about our past. Especially Bo Pelini, considering he's the most recently fired, controversial coach in our past. We seem to be okay talking about Bob, Tom, Frank, and Bill, but mention BoBo and people like Lux yesterday, and others, get a little huffy puffy.